cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: A word about the shooter

@rawhide wrote:

Here is a good example BA--- My neighbor got called to the principal's office to discuss his two daughters' misbehavement in school. When he asked what the problem was he was informed that both his daughters were using the terms "yes sir and yes maam"

to his teachers and to the principal.

The principal told the father that the school would not tolerate such smart-eleck behavior.

LOL

I heard (  On the internet ) that a white guy got pulled over because he was taking away lane space from black folks.

He didnt get shot though.

Must be true.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

OH, GIVE US A BREAK!!!

Veteran Advisor

Re: Your kids are out in the yard

You used deaths by car in your rediculous sttement but you haven't answered my question.  How many cars have been deliberately used to commit murder????

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

You used deaths by car in your rediculous sttement but you haven't answered my question.  How many cars have been deliberately used to commit murder????

How many drunk and chemically impaired drivers are there?

Drivers can't be trusted with two-ton weapons, so no cars for anyone! (to follow your logic)

Senior Contributor

Re: Just like clockwork....

If Obama had a son it would look just like Chris Harper Mercer.

Advisor

Shooter's Dad

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

The most dangerous place in America is the womb where children are sliced up for their tiny little parts.

Advisor

I know you are travelling now but true story bart

Veteran Advisor

Re: Shooter's Dad

all that opened up on that link for me was a video on sharks.

Maybe this one helps.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/04/oregon-shooters-father-absolves-son-guns-not-his-...

Why is the main stream media so terrified to report the facts on this one? Does something happen to reporters that actually try to flesh out a story and report what is going on? Do they get "well stoned"?

Pretty incredible days in America, and I am sure many here are waiting for King James to come sailing back across the water, just like in Rob Roy.

Until ten minutes ago, I had to idea that the shooter in Oregon was a black muslim terrorist on American soil.

I am like Shifty...I rely on the conservatives on Ag Forum to get me the truth.

Thanks guys.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Shooter's Dad

You have a problem then!  Mine opened up with this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/04/us/oregon-shooting-father-gun-control/index.html