cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Just like priests on the joys of marital bliss....

Speaking of Van Andel and DeVos, I'd sure like to see the retirement villa of the federal judge who ruled that Amway isn't a pyramid scheme.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Where did I say I want govt in charge of health care.     Youy enjoy govt in charge of farm welfare programs

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I see the play pen door was open again.

Its hard to defend the truth about farm subsidies and the free ride they provide isn't it ???  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Where did I say I want govt in charge of health care.     Youy enjoy govt in charge of farm welfare programs

No. I don't. The government distorts the market in favor of the BTOs. The government farm program is a disaster for the average American just as government monopoly of the health care system will be. The government needs to stick to what is does best like building dams roads and bridges. It needs to stay out of our every day lives.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Great post

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are the only two that seem to understand any of that. Just heard that FOX news was going to cheat and move Rand to the kiddy table, inspite of the polls, and move Gov. Kasich up to try to stop Rand Paul from being cerebral.

WHat a circus.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What I would like to see is a post by you, Nox, outling what you know about the new "death panels" and contradicting my original premise.

I won't hold my breath...maybe one of the other blind mice can weigh in, too. You guys "just know" so flecking much....must be hard to find a hat that fits those heads.