cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Just mark all the bathrooms for anybody

That way if you fell endangered for yourself or your family members, YOU can decide to go elsewhere.

Or should wehave special bathrooms for those fraidy cats?

11 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Just mark all the bathrooms for anybody

It isn`t so much the 0,3% of the population that are confused bonafide transexuals that will be the problem.  It`s the wannabes that are just plain perverted weirdos that want to get off taking a shower with 20 naked young females.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkaI0kXVRM

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Furthermore , let's do away with boys sports and girls sports.  Just  have one sports team of whatever sex, or variant there-in, that shows up. 

The girls will say it is unfair. I would say blame the liberals for the mess.  How unfair is it to have a guy that thinks he is a girl, on a girl's team, playing against a team of real girls?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Just quit teaching science if we are going to teach false science.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Don't you guys keep preaching that criminals don't pay any attention to gun laws??  What makes you think perverts will pay any attention to bathroom laws?  And you are still waiting for some examples of perverts posing as trans committing sexual crimes on little girls right????

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I know what I would do if I had a store that was being boycotted.  I would lock all the rest rooms and put 2 portapotties on the sidewalk in front of the store and put a security camera (for the protection of the customers) looking at the doors.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Do your knees hurt from jerking fellers? Let's take somethiing that has never been a problem and make it a problem. Good idea! Woo hoo!!! Another conservative victory.

bruce MN
Advisor

Just in case you are missing the folks "back home" Don, here's the latest news flash from back inside America's biggest gated community: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/business/article78129452.html
r3020
Senior Advisor

It is the progressive left fighting for your right to pee and shower with the girls.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

I don't think you could put it in any simpler terms. That may not be enough though