cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Just more street cred

For Don the con just as I predicted yesterday in the thread tomexrepub started that was deleted.

the gang here is in full support just like I knew they would be. 

the words that Don the con used are not the issue, it is the attitude, has been all along.  

9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Just more street cred

So what was your "street cred" prediction about Hillary?  What would she have to do to get Jen or Tomx to jump her ship?

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

When she talks of sexually forcing herself on someone, or that being a star makes it ok to do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want, maybe that will do it. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You really think anything short of Hillary becoming a conservative would shake any of you Kool aide drinking Dems?  Smiley Happy

Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinski and dozens of other women were forced on by predator Bill and their lives destroyed by the "good wife" Hillary and the Bimbo Squad...that is peanuts compared to the WORDS that Trump said.  And you, you`re "above the fray" and won`t directly get your hands soiled defending the mess, but you`ll sure not waste any opportunity to trip the Clinton`s advesaries.  But the excuses I hear and hear and hear when Obama or Clintons or Harry Reid are caught with their hand in the cookie jar or down someone`s pants is "Prove it prove it prove it"..."oh Breitbart"   "oh Fox News"   "Oh Alex Jones"  "oh the Republicans and their liiiiiiies"   However when the Dem is nailed to a wall with no squirm room then the Kool aide drinkin` Dems say "Well the economy was good during Clinton".."well at least we weren`t at war"  "well Obama meant well"   "at least he tried".

If Huma Aberdin writes a tell all book one day after president Hillary completely destroyed the country..(if there`s anything left by Janurary 20)  then "oh, isn`t that sweet Huma and Hillary had that wonderful Lesbian relationship"  and Yahoo "news" will run blurbs on how "it`s actually healthy for women to have extra martial Lesbian affairs".    Even if it came out the old bag Hillary forced herself on that hot piece of brown sugar Huma, the narrative would be "her mouth said no but her eyes said yes".

There`s no accident that this Trump locker room deal came out now just before the debate, that is to limit the questions about Hillary`s Bimbo eruptions squad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3180398/Hillary-Clinton-s-camp-fears-new-bimbo-eruption-kibo...

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

I have been on the McMullin bandwagon since he came out, and will vote for him on Election Day.

As a man I can relate to what Don the con said and the whole locker room banter type stuff, as a high schooler and in college I chased a bunch of women. Then I matured and grew out of that phase that all us men go through. Found miss right, and settled down. I was 24. Don the con at 60 still had not, and I doubt at 70 that he is any different.  That immaturity, that lack of self discipline in being able to control yourself really tells you that this guy should not be in the WH. HRC is a bad choice for different reasons, she at least seems able to have a level head if nothing else. The same reasons you and the gang here will discount Billy for, and loathe him for, and despise him for , Don the con exhibits those same disqualifiers.

Think of it this way, and I've said it before, you can take the material that just came out and insert Billy's name in place of Don the con and it would surprise nobody.......  one (Billy) you would not support for anything...... the other (Don the con ) you will support to the end of the earth, while you try to justify it with very bogus reasons, and formulate false equivalency, sorry man, that says more about you than me.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

concentual sex is not a criminal act. There was no trial or guilty plea for any of those offensives. Do you think a ten year affair between bill Clinton and gennifer flowers or monica lewinski wereanything but consentual affairs?

WCMO
Senior Advisor

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

You honestly believe that dumpster only said vulgar terms about women and did not act on his head that is below the belt.

Man you are dumber than millie.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I am amused beyond measure at what has happened, how the GOP ( Grand Old Pervs ) are imploding, the disgusting revelations and STILL you defend the pos ?

We all tried to help you. You are  on your own now.

But you will always have Millie Smiley Happy  He wont quit you Smiley Very Happy

LOL Sparkle Sparkle, this is better than 10,000 rainbow cakes made at gunpointSmiley Very Happy

OKdon
Senior Contributor

I don't know that Clinton was ever involved with under age children, but beyond that how do we know who was the persuer, the male or the female?