cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Just so you know.

The wife got a family portrait from Michelle, Barry and the girls. I guess we will have to find that one special spot for that one.

How anyone could look at those folks and have bad thoughts is beyond me.

14 Replies
hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: Just so you know.

Fine looking folks.

Of course given that they're my cousins they should be.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Actually just Barry and the girls. I don't think we can claim Michelle other than by marriage.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

You have some fine family stock in your blood line. You should do well one day.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Might I suggest placing the picture above the toilet tank? The bottom of Tweety-Bird's cage might be a fine place, also.
hardnox604008
Advisor

Yeah, we're hopin'.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yer not talkin lik won of the menza fellers now!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The "progressive" Dunhams are kin to you Nox?  Actually this all explains alot. Smiley Happy

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

I remember I saw B.  Obama on Leno, thought he seemed like a likeable guy.  Don't remember many details, other than he commented that he told M. Obama to add a little candy for the trick-or-treaters (this was about that time of the year) or the White House might get egged.

I saw Michelle on one of the shows my Kindergardner watches, as a special guest-star.  I thought she did good, and used her appearance to show respect to troops serving away from their families.

The kids, I know almost nothing about, which is as it should be. Kids deserve to be kids.

They seem like likable folks, on the GOP side, they seem generally likable, except maybe for Newt, who always seems to be grousing about something (or maybe its just the tone in his voice).

I may disagree with a bunch of his ideas, but I bet if I wound up sitting next to B. Obama at a basketball game, and neither of us knew who the other was, we'd probably have a fun time sitting next to each other. 

hardnox604008
Advisor

Yes, going back about 7 generations to Ohio (that's what we in Indiana call The Old Country- tracing your roots to Ohio actually carries a bit more cachet than Kentucky).

I happened upon that on a whim when some Irish were claiming kinship on Obama's trip there and I said that I was probably more closely related to him than they were. As it turns out it is true although only by a generation or so.

My one very red brother was not amused or at least I received no response from him to the email with the family trees that I sent everyone.