cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Just suppose

The police dept in New York City suspected that Donld Trump was guilty sexual offense against one women or another, But it will take some time to put the evidence together. Should the authorities make public their suspicions before the election or after. Or would it be purdent to wait until evidence has been fully examined even if it took a month or so to fully understand the complexity of the evidence?

I would think that the authorities ought to wait until  the decision to prosecute is known. The assumption of guilt is not known until the evoidence is fully examned. Speculating whether a person is gulity or not should not assumed or announced to the media or the public until You file charges. And even then the media or public  should not assume guilt until the trial is over.

Doesn't it surprise you that of all the illegal things the Clintons are assumed to have done, that none of those thing have merited an indictment. Yet a large portion of the public assume they are guilty of criminal acts that they were simplty not charged for.

The fact is that the FBI i this case should not have made the announcement public in either case. They should not have spoken to the public on this matter in any case until the indictment was handed down.

15 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Just suppose

Shifty, did you miss the last month of campaigning where Mrs. Clinton dragged

one woman after another forward to try to say Mr. Trump thought about doing

inapporpriate things, things like her BJ of a husband actually did, and the press

picked the accusations up and treated them as news stories? No trial, no verdict,

just accusations.Well, I guess a dozen women isn't exactly "one after another" but I guess she

tried.

Just think how many women could come forward to say that Mrs. Clinton ruined

their lives if the bar is set that low. I really don't believe that the crooked old witch holds a 20 point lead among women

voters like the liberals like to pretend.....maybe ten points....certainly not 20. Guess

we will find out soon.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yes....we will find out soon.

Can you imagine the bitching and complaining by the Republicans, if something like this had happened to them?

Look how much they cried and complained about Sniffy and his Access Hollywood video.  In this case, right now, it appears that there is nothing there.  If Comey brought this to the attention of Congress for no reason, then there really is reason to suspect that this was more than "Congress needs to know, right now".   Comey has got himself wedged in between a rock and a hard spot.  And it is not something that should've been brought forward now without having more information than he appears to have.

To me, this looks like it was politically motivated.  Dirty politics has hit a new low...

Tick Tock....

Jen

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Her guilt was proven last summer. They are this time getting it right.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

There was no guilt last summer. To say that there was says you have only listened to the Republican rhetoric, and have not listened to what was really said. What was said, VERY PLAINLY, that there was, "Nothing for a conviction, NOT EVEN CLOSE."

Not even close. Fact is, you Republicans have been drumming up false charges against Secretary Clinton for years. She has sat through grilling after grilling. Nothing has stuck. You just have to keep coming up with whatever to try and knock her down. You will fail.

Tick Tock....

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Any other citizen would have been locked up the first time. All it took to get her off was a visit on the runway with the DOJ and Bill the perv Clinton.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You got something that sticks, like I have said many times - bring it - otherwise, I don't care what you THINK happened. Show me a conviction, or a video like the Access Holywood, and we'll discuss it. Everything else - is hearsay. And I don't want to hear that she is too big to bring to justice. That's just BS.

Tick Tock...

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

"Show me a conviction"  I think you are about to see one so set back and watch. Tick Tock

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I doubt it - it's just more wishful thinking on your part, because you know it's the only way Sniffy might win...

Tick Tock...

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Don't you just hate it when you are wrong! This will get her.

From WickiLeaks - Worse than Treason

So here's the story.
Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing who is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in…because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.
Send, and again and again and again until everyone reads this truth. Our nation depends on people getting the TRUTH, instead of the pack of lies being fed to us by Obama and Clinton.