Veteran Advisor

Re: Just suppose

YAWN......whatever....

Tick Tock....

Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

yes suppose

Corruption so deep that there was no hope of justice?  That the plain wording of a law was twisted to allow the oligarchy to do as it wished. 

Imagine that the person at the department of justice in charge of investigating the wienergate emails was also the best friend of john podesta.  Corruption so deep.

northnd
Senior Contributor

I could be wrong, but it wasn't released to the public. Letters were sent to congressional leaders on both sides and the information was leaked to the press. By whom it was leaked I have no idea, but I am sure their are conspiracy theories abound from both sides about that as with everything else.
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Mrs. Clinton did not drag any women into the public arena disclosing the wrong doing by Donald j Trump. These ladies came forth because Trump indicated that his sexual assaults were extraordinary and because he was a "star" he could get by with almost anything.

I can imagine if you or I were a victim of such misbehavior, we just might make a little noise about it. These  women are more than a little bit irritated by the disrespect of Trump both then and now. And that is exactly why they are coming forth now after keeping than mistreatment to themselves for many years. Hillary clinton did not bring those victims to the  debate like Donald Trump did. She hasn't made an issue of it like trump did. The reson they came forward was because Trump can't keep his bleeping mouth shut

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Did you learn your copy / paste skills from the hay boy ??

Or did you get a certificate from trumpU ? Smiley Very Happy

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Bill  paid for the crime, Done, Over.

btw, what he did with monica.  he had a thing called consent.

Monica grabbed HIM by the whatever.