cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Just when you thought American Carnage couldn't get any worse

https://khn.org/news/syphilis-invades-rural-america-missouri-health-care-infrastructure-crumbling/

AP  On Friday, The Centers for Disease control issued an urgent warning that rural America is experiencing an epidemic of syphilis, penicillin resistant gonorrhea, herpes, genital warts ans a previously unknown infection that doctors are referring to as "Stormy's Revenge."

When reached for comment, a spokesman for Planned Parenthood- the previous first line of defense in combating STDs in rural areas- indicated that no further resources were available.

The president of the Association of Local Witch Doctors responded to inquiries with a statement. "Praying Away the Gay remains our top priority".

Following an emergency cabinet meeting on Friday, President Trump spoke to reporters on the White House Grounds. "I have heard the sufferings of my people. I have issued an emergency order to the Government Publications Office to immediate dedicate all presses to a mass printing of my bestselling book- bestselling ever, if I had to tell you- "My Personal Vietnam." The very fine people at USDA have personally promised me they will make them available at every office. The paperback can be yours for a ridiculously reasonable $19.95 or an even more amazing 3/$50. A limited number of hard copies bound in fine Corinthian leather signed by me will be available starting at $200. But you had better hurry on those.

Make checks payable to MAGA 2020. We also accept all major credit cards, paypal, bitcoin and rubles.

Thank you, and may I Bless America."

5 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Just when you thought American Carnage couldn't get any worse

funny.

Have you heard about how rampant std's are in the old folks communes are in Fla?  Guess they throw caution to the wind at that age and just get frisky.  Is it that way where you winter?

Advisor

Groups of 60 and 70 year old men getting together and having group sex? Oldback Mounting?

Nutz really is on the forefront of what goes on in the "real world". Who would have thunk it?

So all of those "beta" liberal types that can't get a woman interested in them, do have an outlet for their affections as they age. 

As far as Florida goes, it seems to me that most people around here with decent family ties want to stay put and enjoy their extended family, despite the harsh winters.

Advisor

Anyway, I'm not among those who believe that Dennison's cognitive decline is a symptom of tertiary syphilis.

At least that's not at the top of my list.

Probably not porphyria- which afflicted King George III- either. Although no one can report whether his urine is blue or not.

Honored Advisor

I`ll say up front I wish President Trump was more "Mitt Romney like" in the way that he conducts himself and I`ll admit if Trump was a Democrat i`d bash him on many of the same personal characteristics that liberals now bash him with.

All that said Trump`s policies are genius, policy-wise Trump is what I`ve said is exactly what has been needed for years now, my only concern is Trump is too little too late.  Perhaps being "quirky" is a means to an end keeping your opponents off balance.   Trump is genius and if he stays the course (he has to) he will definitely get my continued support.

Advisor

Well, at least you guys tried to Make America Great Again.

The tide of history will march on and we'll be on it, albeit in a somewhat weakened state.

I'm not saying that will all be good, but you can't go back to How Things Were either.