cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Justice Obama, has a nice ring, don't you think?

With an 11 point lead already, Clinton is looking good for the next nomination.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/6/8/1445610/-I-Agree-With-Mitch-McConnell-Let-The-Next-Presiden...

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Justice Obama, has a nice ring, don't you think?

(JUSTICE OBAMA, HAS A NICE RING, DON'T YOU THINK?

With an 11 point lead already, Clinton is looking good for the next nomination.)

President Kennedy put men on the moon - President Obama put men in the ladies room.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Oh, so original!!!!

hardnox
Advisor

I'm not sure I'd get too excited about one week of polling following Clinton's coronation and El Donaldo's Very Bad Week, although gigging people who were overly excited in the other direction is fun.

Most of the game to play out yet but my guess at this moment would be a Clinton win but little gain in the Senate.

And the nature of the tribal animosities will be set in stone by then. No certainty that she can get anyone through the Senate unless she goes Clinton 2.0 and nominates one of the Duck Dynasty guys.

The Great Unravelling is going to really get rolling here, one way or the other. I guess I'm a little less frightened of Clinton led gridlock than I am of Trump with a GOP congress- who might actually do some things, almost guaranteed to be wrong.

I'm almost certain that either Trump or Clinton will be one-termers.

The real game is going to be played in 2020. I hope our great nation isn't too badly wounded by then but, to me, the big question for the long haul is who is best to have holding the Old Maid by then?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LOL the T in LGBT have always been there you fool and TOOL  !

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Obama has a better chance of being Justice Obama, than Trump has of becoming President.