cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Kamala Harris

She didn't build that. She got there the old fashion way. Laying on her back and riding the backs of her family's slaves.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) is the descendant of an Irishman who owned a slave plantation in Jamaica, according to her father's lengthy ancestral summary of his side of the family.

Donald Harris, a Stanford University economics professor, revealed in 2018 that his grandmother was a descendant of Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown's Town in northern Jamaica.

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town)," he wrote in a post for Jamaica Global.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harriss-ancestors-owned-slaves/

14 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Kamala Harris

It sounds like she wants to keep up the family tradition of making us hard working folks a part of her slave plantation of communist control.  Massa Harris is an elitist/*****, doncha know. 

@r3020 wrote:

She didn't build that. She got there the old fashion way. Laying on her back and riding the backs of her family's slaves.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) is the descendant of an Irishman who owned a slave plantation in Jamaica, according to her father's lengthy ancestral summary of his side of the family.

Donald Harris, a Stanford University economics professor, revealed in 2018 that his grandmother was a descendant of Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown's Town in northern Jamaica.

"My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town)," he wrote in a post for Jamaica Global.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harriss-ancestors-owned-slaves/

Senior Contributor

Blessed be the Lord. The return of the prodigal son. Like a whale you disappear then resurface to spray your hatred everywhere then disappear again.  You must be seething with frustration of not being able to compete. The lord has failed you. 

It is totally irrelevant about Kamala’s history but it is one of your addictions to reveal it. Strangely enough you said nothing about trump. But

She has attracted attention because her principles; not the same alley cat principles that trump has.  But hey, calling all christians to join hands and sing the praises of trumps atheism because he is our POTUS.  You hypocrite.

Heres something to ponder. Obama and his family. 

Not one single scandal. Not one accusation of trawling brothels. Not one previous financial questions over his head. An impeccable family. Still admired as the favourite president. 

Yet the likes of you relentlessly perused him with the dogged effort of a hyena.  So don’t molest the views of lefties with another of your baseless irrelevant rants.  

Veteran Advisor

"Heres something to ponder. Obama and his family. 

Not one single scandal. Not one accusation of trawling brothels. Not one previous financial questions over his head. An impeccable family. Still admired as the favourite president. " 

Seriously? You might use Topbuzz, but you've been reading too many overly biased links.

Senior Contributor

Ok. Name we one personal scandal that obama or Michelle which involved sexual misconduct, visiting whores, tax evasion or fraud.  

Be careful boy because if you give me lies, your skin is mine. 

Veteran Advisor

Was mainly referring to, "Not one single scandal", and "Still admired as the favourite president."

It obviously does not have to be proven "true" nor "false" to make it a "scandal".  Plenty of examples during and after Obama's term as President.  I personally have no direct evidence of whether any of the stories during that time were true or false.  At the same time, I personally have no direct evidence of any accusations against Trump as being true or false.  Still, here's a sampler from one story:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/conservatives-reject-biden-claim-that-obama-had-not-a-single...

Here's a link to one source on Presidential rankings:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

PS -- my skin isn't worried.  Your opinions matter no more than mine.

Veteran Advisor

This was interesting.   It appears a "consensus" of 20-24% of voters polled consider Obama to be the best President since WWII.

From same source as previous post -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

Morning Consult poll taken February 9–10, 2017, asked 1,791 registered voters in the United States, who they thought were the best and worst Presidents since World War II.  20% thought Obama was the best, while 25% thought Obama was the worst.  6% thought Trump was the best, while 26% thought Trump was the worst.

A Quinnipiac University poll taken March 3–5, 2018, asked 1,122 voters in the United States who they thought were the best and worst Presidents since World War II.  24% thought Obama was the best, while 21% thought Obama was the worst.  7% thought Trump was the best, while 41% thought Trump was the worst.

-----------------------------------

AND, in other news, a "consensus" of 97% of 3% of the scientists polled consider global warming to be caused by humans.  But that's another topic.

Senior Contributor

There’s definitely something different how youre wired.  

I’ll ask again.  Give me one instance of a scandal similar to the ones I mentioned.

I don’t care about your right wing pollsters.  THE SCANDAL. Produce it or admit you can’t. 

I say you can’t.  

Veteran Advisor

Again, sorry for your confusion.

Image result for i admire your commitment

Senior Contributor

Now your have resorted to silly pictures to cover for your lying and illiteracy. 

Its not me who is confused.  You made ridiculous statements and I called you out.  You cannot provide the evidence so you are basically just another right wing republican godbothering liar. 

Next time I suggest you research the crap you post. Don’t bother replying.  I accept your apology.