cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Kamala announces

Kamala Harris announced a run for the D nomination, the only time I've heard her is at the Kavanaugh hearing's so don't know much about her. If she makes it to the debates and acts like she did at the Kavanaugh hearings with her running mates, it will be fun to watch.

No word on if her former boyfriend Willie Brown will be her running mate.

5 Replies
Advisor

Re: Kamala announces

YeAh. I heard that somewhere. That she’d dated a black guy.

Senior Contributor

Huh...i heard her mom didn't?

Senior Contributor

(YeAh. I heard that somewhere. That she’d dated a black guy.)

The "black guy" as you called Willie, was a long time California congressman and a 2 term mayor of San Francisco.  Willie claims to also have influenced Kamala's political career.  

Advisor

what happened in your life to have the first thing you see in every one be their race or the color of their skin? Must have been something pretty traumatic.

I knew that this Willie Brown launched her political career, as he took a young fresh face, right out of law school, as a mistress and got her politically connected with donors, and high paying government positions.

I didn't know or care that Willie was a black man. Thanks for pointing that out....not.

Senior Advisor

She heard no evil and saw no evil during her time as DA in San Francisco and AG of California. The big banks never had a better friend. Then there is the Larry Wallaca thing. Me too doesn't apply to Kamala. Only to those she criticizes. She's willing to over look it when the prep is her friend.