cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Kansas shooting 2 dead maybe 20 wounded some critical

I'm telling you fools who keep preaching about the 2nd, you best pull your head out of the nra's butt and get some gun control going with better background checks, no open carry, no guns in schools, no guns at work, etc or everyone will lose their guns!  It won't be Obama's fault, it won't be the liberals, it will be YOURS!!

9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Kansas shooting 2 dead maybe 20 wounded some critical

There still isn`t many details about that shooting yet, so it`s hard to really comment.  but it sounds like worker place inspired violence and an "assault" style weapon was used.    What specifically would the guncontrol crazies do that would`ve stopped that???  Feinstein wants to ban 150 different models of guns, nut jobs like Biden and that cabal want magazine limits and "expanded background checks" whatever that means. 

I don`t see how any of the guncontrol that I`ve heard would stop a determined killer from doing exactly what is done in these tragedies.   Someone that snaps in the workplace, who maybe never  had a parking ticket goes to K-Mart passes their "expanded background check" waits for the new "1 month waiting period" and buys a 870 pump Remington 12ga and a couple boxes of 00 buck shells.  To be very honest with you a killer using that weapon would leave far more carnage in their wake than what has been in these previous tragedies. 

There is always going to be those arguing for more guncontrol, it`s a slippery slope where they will look at any tragedy and be able to say "if there`d only been more guncontrol, it would`ve never happened!".  Except in France where there`s guncontrol up the wazzoo, when they have mass shooting the guncontrol nuts are pretty damned quiet. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

I'm telling you fools who keep preaching about the 2nd, you best pull your head out of the nra's butt and get some gun control going with better background checks, no open carry, no guns in schools, no guns at work, etc or everyone will lose their guns!  It won't be Obama's fault, it won't be the liberals, it will be YOURS!!

Congratulations Bart. You got it posted before Canuck. Hope you didn't burn your feet on the warm bodies as you danced on their death. May God give rest to the deceased and comfort to their family and friends.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yup!

@BA Deere wrote:

There still isn`t many details about that shooting yet, so it`s hard to really comment.  but it sounds like worker place inspired violence and an "assault" style weapon was used.    What specifically would the guncontrol crazies do that would`ve stopped that???  Feinstein wants to ban 150 different models of guns, nut jobs like Biden and that cabal want magazine limits and "expanded background checks" whatever that means. 

I don`t see how any of the guncontrol that I`ve heard would stop a determined killer from doing exactly what is done in these tragedies.   Someone that snaps in the workplace, who maybe never  had a parking ticket goes to K-Mart passes their "expanded background check" waits for the new "1 month waiting period" and buys a 870 pump Remington 12ga and a couple boxes of 00 buck shells.  To be very honest with you a killer using that weapon would leave far more carnage in their wake than what has been in these previous tragedies. 

There is always going to be those arguing for more guncontrol, it`s a slippery slope where they will look at any tragedy and be able to say "if there`d only been more guncontrol, it would`ve never happened!".  Except in France where there`s guncontrol up the wazzoo, when they have mass shooting the guncontrol nuts are pretty damned quiet. 

image.jpeg

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yeah yeah, "what control would have stopped that?"  Broken record and noted for the umpteenth time.  I just telling you that the longer this crap goes on, the more the American public will soon say ENOUGH! Then the guns will disappear!   You guys are your own worse enemy.  I don't want to lose my guns because of your misguided, misinterpreted  view of the Constitution and your stupid loyalty to the NRA!  I will tell you "I told you so!"

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That is the point Schurrbart, if a gun law doesn`t stop all the shootings or ban all of the guns, which ever comes first, the gun grabbing liberals will never be happy and will only propose more laws.  You see "stopping shootings" isn`t the liberal objective, the objective is to get guns out of private citizen`s hands...that is the goal.   I am sorry that your party is throwing you under the bus, I think you`re having a pastor martin Niemooler awakening, as a gunowner your party has left you.  There is no room in the Democrat party for gunowners.

I`ll bet you could join the NRA and change your party affiliation to Republican though   Smiley Happy

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Yeah yeah, "what control would have stopped that?"  Broken record and noted for the umpteenth time.  I just telling you that the longer this crap goes on, the more the American public will soon say ENOUGH! Then the guns will disappear!   You guys are your own worse enemy.  I don't want to lose my guns because of your misguided, misinterpreted  view of the Constitution and your stupid loyalty to the NRA!  I will tell you "I told you so!"

Don't worry Bart. The shooter was black. Will be forgotten in a few days.

If it wasn't for the NRA your gun would already be gone. If fact you need to get rid of it anyway. Canuck says it makes your home less safe.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I know you have been told all your life that the evil liberals only want to take all your guns away and you must fight them always.  I know because I have heard repubs saying that it was going to happen any day since I was old enough to understand the spoken word.  I used to be an NRA member but as soon as they got totally political and crazy, I saw the light and quit.  I don't want guns to disappear but I think they will.  Probably not in the rest of my life but if these senseless shootings continue and the NRA and most of you guys depend the shooter's right to own that gun, it WILL happen.  This particular guy had a criminal record so someone messed up BUT, maybe just maybe a better background might have stopped him from getting an AK47!  Maybe not but the way it is right now, it sure as hell won't ever do it.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Of all the people on here I would have thought you would know a AK47 is just a pea shooter with the name of a killer assault weapon. Just hope the criminals don't figure out how much damage they can do with hunting rifles and shot guns.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You're an idiot!