cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Keeping America Great is fading

(So, I take it from your reply’s, that you are not going to fall in line behind a president voted in by the most people to vote in the last 100 years.) 

Yea, chalk another up for Trump, he got the people out to vote.

Keep in mind that over 50% of china joe votes were against Trump and not for china joe. 

And if your asking me, no I would not fall in line with a far left Presidency like china joe's will be where America ain't great will be promoted.  I'm in and will remain in the -America is great- camp.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(So, I take it from your reply’s, that you are not going to fall in line behind a president voted in by the most people to vote in the last 100 years.) 

Yea, chalk another up for Trump, he got the people out to vote.

Keep in mind that over 50% of china joe votes were against Trump and not for china joe. 

And if your asking me, no I would not fall in line with a far left Presidency like china joe's will be where America ain't great will be promoted.  I'm in and will remain in the -America is great- camp.

Too bad - elections have consequences.   Voting Trump into office will prove long term to be a big mistake for Republicans.   Failure to realize how pathetic Trump was as a president was your biggest mistake.   Being unwilling to do anything about it, was your second.   And following him over the cliff will be the third biggest mistake in your lifetime.   It will take a while - but I will be proven right....again.

By the way - I had steak for dinner this evening.   How did you guys like your crow?

Republicans can’t win an election, without cheating.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Too bad - elections have consequences.)  

True, and if China joe ends up winning I will accept that unlike you or democrats or the MS/L media, etc. etc. ever did with Trump.  I won't agree with china joe's harming of our great Country and will always point that out but again, unlike you I will accept it.  Oh and yes I will have a lot of fun with old senile joe - you can count on it.

(Voting Trump into office will prove long term to be a big mistake for Republicans.  It will take a while - but I will be proven right....again.)

You were proven wrong just last night with your blue wave nonsense.

(By the way - I had steak for dinner this evening.   How did you guys like your crow?)

Well, I'm not one of those pathetic people that have to make public what I had for a meal.  And unlike you winger's, we don't threaten to leave the Country, or tear down the Country with rioting and looting, or the current administration starting a bogus investigation into the new administration, or blaming the loss on russia, russia, russia, or threatening impeachment the day after the election, we are disappointed for our Country because we know how worthless & pathetic china joe is and will be, but if we as a Country vote worthless & pathetic in as President - we have to live with worthless & pathetic for 4 years.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Creatures like Jen are tools of the mega rich Coastal elites, the huge banks, the media giants, all the high tech control of information and the globalists. 

Their common goal is to control every aspect of your life and disenfranchisement of any liberty that individuals have. 

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

Chances are getting slimmer that we'll be keeping America great for the next 4 years, yea there is reason to believe that there are some voting shenanigans in a few states but unlikely that will end in Trump's favor in these liberal ran states and we'll likely never know for sure.  I understand why Trump would fight it after what he was put through the past 4 years.

If china joe pulls it out, it feels like he's already an irrelevant President as it appears more of biden's votes were cast against Trump and not for biden.  Not to mention that china joe is just an irrelevant person.

The pollsters, democrats and their co-horts in the MS/L media's blue wave was as wrong as they are irrelevant going forward.

No russian interference under Trump like there was under obama/biden.

China is very pleased with the likelihood of a biden win.

And speaking of couldn't be more wrong with their predictions - NQX & BruceQ.  But at least the results kept NQX and BruceQ embarrassed and quiet all day.

You might really want to check where you get your information Edmund. 

The President will likely have the necessary electoral votes by Friday.  

The democrats are under investigation right and left.  

You do realize that AZ will go to President Trump right? 

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

https://saraacarter.com/arizona-ag-opens-probe-into-voter-sharpie-complaints-in-maricopa-county/ 

Guess what?  All those votes will be hand counted....😂

The Democrats didn't know how many voted they would need at 4 am to steal AZ.  

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Biden has lost PA....  it is statistically impossible for him to catch POTUS. 

That's beside their attempted fraud.

That's how bad Biden lost and why Karen is trying to sow propoganda.