cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Killing the suburbs

appears to refer to some housing discrimination laws. Gonna wreck your home value if black folks move in (the foundation of the Trump family fortune).

What goobers don’t get is that most folks in the ‘burbs are just fine with the sort of black folks who can afford to live there.

8 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Killing the suburbs

Which should not be construed as a positive view of the present state of race relations.

But it is why running as George Wallace is a bad strategy in the suburbs.

A lot of those folks would be aghast if Public Enemy moves in down the street. But having a few middle class black folks makes them feel better about their arrangement.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

43 minutes to cya

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

If he wasn’t stupid they wouldn’t have to spending money in OH.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(A lot of those folks would be aghast if Public Enemy moves in down the street. But having a few middle class black folks makes them feel better about their arrangement.)

Yea, it's kind of like you white winger elitists wannabees voting for Obama and thinking that earned you a lifetime -I'm not a racist because I voted for Obama- card.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(A lot of those folks would be aghast if Public Enemy moves in down the street. But having a few middle class black folks makes them feel better about their arrangement.)

Yea, it's kind of like you white winger elitists wannabees voting for Obama and thinking that earned you a lifetime -I'm not a racist because I voted for Obama- card.

He let his racism slip in his first post.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

If you pudpounding trolls aren’t careful you’re going to get buried so deep you won’t be able to steal it.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Slow Joe has a big problem....the pervy guy doesn't know whether to run as George Wallace, or against George Wallace. And if his handlers tell him which way the wind is blowing, he ain't gonna remember it by 9 AM anyways.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(If you trolls aren’t careful you’re going to get buried so deep you won’t be able to steal it.)

Yea, that's what it's all about, your still buthurt that your girl hillary lost - but hey, you voted for Obama so at least in your mind your not a racist.