cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Kimjung rodman.

What is it with you guys? Any other time you would bark in protest about anyone visiting a dictator. You all went apesh!t when obama courteously bowed to the japs. Rodman is clearly American and has no authority to be sucking up to that goose stepping monster. Now he is the lead singer in a choir serenading birthday tunes while not a word is uttered from the US. He did Marilyn's rendition no justice.

If you consider he is insignificant, someone had better alert fox and CNN because obviously they don't know. They are elevating his visit to ambassadorial status!!!
3 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Kimjung rodman.

@gough whitlam wrote:
What is it with you guys? Any other time you would bark in protest about anyone visiting a dictator. You all went apesh!t when obama courteously bowed to the japs. Rodman is clearly American and has no authority to be sucking up to that goose stepping monster. Now he is the lead singer in a choir serenading birthday tunes while not a word is uttered from the US. He did Marilyn's rendition no justice.

If you consider he is insignificant, someone had better alert fox and CNN because obviously they don't know. They are elevating his visit to ambassadorial status!!!

I can't see where he is doing any harm. Who cares what Rodman does, doesn't affect me.

425Cat
Advisor

Kinda wonder whats in it for rodman. Course hes always been a nut case maybe he'll stay there. Does he get state dept clearance to go there I wonder
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I notice Fuchs and CNN are following it. Bet some body listens soon. Rodman is a nut. If someone from the left had done it you would be screaming blue murder. Ironically, someone finds a scrap of paper with communist and Obama in the same sentence and you all go off like a sky rocket. Definitely no paranoia there though.