cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Kruggys vision of the future

For one he unwittingly details the brilliance of American federalism, but interestingly he tips his hand on the fact that he sees the future as a communist one.   Will it now be okay for our progs to admit they are communist since krugo says its the way of the future.

14 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Kruggys vision of the future

And things are going so well with Ludwig and Murray........

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Image result for no fate terminator quote

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Image result for no fate terminator quote

Can you tell krugo orgasmed just a bit as he said that.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

He`s as giddy as Hannibal Lector telling you he`s gonna eat your brain and there ain`t a damned thing you can do about it.  "Pfft Pffft Pfft"

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Sorta fascinated by this.

In the clip, Puke does come off as dismissive of rural America. I get that.

But he's been pretty clear about the lack of any policies proposals that help rural America.

Do you have some?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Which is, I guess, communism?

Glad we've clarified that.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Sorta fascinated by this.

In the clip, Puke does come off as dismissive of rural America. I get that.

But he's been pretty clear about the lack of any policies proposals that help rural America.

Do you have some?

Krugs just stating the actual policy goals of his party, to disembowel middle america.

Policy proposals?  Embrace the bill of rights, the constitution and federalism.  If ny wants to go full communist it won't matter to someone in bfe south dakota and the sane new yorkers can leave.  And you can move there.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think that's effectively how it will play.

Blue and purple states will increasingly be unwilling to continue their money transfers to the red ones (with places where people are moving, like NC, GA and TX quickly becoming purple).

Red states will get some employment from foreign owned factories but continue to shrink, become  poorer and unhealthier.

Rust Belt Reds like IN and OH probably fall somewhere in the middle as they always have. They have some economic nucleus around Indy and Columbus.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Like "deplorables" and "god and guns", there are just some folks who are spring loaded to take offense and once offended will never forget.