cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Krugman: Free to Die

Brits love it but they they are much smarter than our right. The republicants are a different species.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I thought you guys were all for the right to choose.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Our healthcare system stinks

@pedro wrote:

“By eliminating the cost-shifting that occurs in the rest of the nation to pay for the uninsured or when Medicare and Medicaid don’t pay their full share, we think we have the most equitable hospital payment system in the nation,” said Stephen Ports, the acting executive director of HSCRC. “It’s well-supported by hospitals and payers, and business and labor representatives on the commission are big supporters.”

from

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2011/09/15/How-One-State-Lowered-Hospital-Costs.aspx?p=1

I have my own health insurance policy with a $5000 deductible so I pay for my routine medical care. In July I had 3 xrays taken of my knee. On the same day, Dad who is on Medicare had one xray of his foot. My bill was $450 or $150 per xray. Medicare was billed for Dad's xray $32 of which Medicare allowed less than $8.

By the way, if you are in the same boat I am in and would like to know when you are being gouged check out this website:

http://healthcarebluebook.com/page_Default.aspx

I had 2 hip xrays in January and the bill was around $75. I had to drive 20 miles to another town. Had to also make a couple of phone calls. The local hospital was around $300. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey Scabby, just how dumb are you? Because your beginning to rival Oily in stupid responces, but hey, you were prefectly happy to screw the neighbors out on a picket line trying to save YOUR farm!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Species?? Don you have nailed it!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yes GTO, that is all the NFO ever did, cause farmers to lose their farms. Just so a few thugs could line their pockets while forcing every one to dump or hold the products.

Highlighted
Advisor

Is it voluntary for them?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Samnospam wrote:
Does the queen wait in line?

Yes I think she is in the same line as your President and Past Presidents.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So you are admitting, your a thug? Suits me.

Highlighted
Advisor

You wished me dead in a terrorist attack just last week. You've got no moral high ground.