cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

LBQBLT and dem donor is "bucked".

C`mon holier that thou, anti-Trumpers, Ed Buck the homosexual Democrat donor is busted...cast your stones at him!  That is if you can see out of the log in your eye.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/democratic-donor-ed-buck-charged-man-s-overdose-west-hollywood-...

2 Replies
rsbs
Advisor

Re: LBQBLT and dem donor is "bucked".

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would never let one of the betas be around one of my children. Whatever social safety net that used to exist, whether it was shame, common morality, etc. seems to have left the station.

And the liberal women don't seem to be of any higher standard, or even less. If they want to kill babies even up to the first breath, they are on a par with the worst of the Nazi exterminators.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: LBQBLT and dem donor is "bucked".

The stuff with Ed Buck has been going on for quite a while, surprised he finally became enough of a liability that tptb let him be arrested. 

Just more of the selective just us system.  Did you see the slap on tge wrist felicity huffman got?  You or i would get hard time.  And did you see the latest evidence about the rising superstar felon of the democrat party.

Immigration fraud, tax fraud, bigamy, incest, should be deported, serving in congress.