cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Buck up

Vox is a Leftist rag propaganda outlet. 

However, if this becomes a cold shower to conservatives to work hard for campaigns, all over the country, it will be worth it. I will have to re-double my opposition research efforts each day for the next 7+ months. 

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Lamb leads sheep to slaughter

Pretty much expected, same thing happened to obama, dems lost the house and Senate.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The difference is when the Republicans won back congress under Obama, they didn`t try to impeach him.   Our little jaunt with freedom could come to a screeching halt.....the "wall" won`t get put up, meeeeeeaninful gun control and other crap, then the Dems can place a wreath of thorns on Trump`s head "king of the Jews".  

hardnox
Advisor

The 114 GOP House incumbents

who are in districts that DD carried  by less than PA 18 are having a lovely morning.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Yes, certainly.  Worry if they impeach pence also, the coup will be complete.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Or,.....  we can go into full war mode and knock on every Republican door, follow around every democrat candidate to videotape anything that they might do wrong, knock on every independent door explaining that their way of life is at stake, their taxes will go up, and that they will be crushed by illegal invaders voting their way into their pocketbooks. 

Perhaps the leftists have served a purpose in waking a sleeping giant. 

Now, ...... let's get out there and crush them. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Then it is on to a full, hot, Civil War. 

I'm ready. 

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

You want the civil war again

Go out and grab your electric fence and
Self administer so electroshock therapy !!

((Or maybe you already have ?))
bruce MN
Advisor

That does work where you can find the activists to do it.  It’s essentially the sum and total of the dominance of your Iowa GOP over the past dozen years or so.

Interesting, don’t you think, that the evidence here over essentially that same period would show that you are the only person on the right art of the spectrum who has ever said the first word about his or her political activities?  The caucuses and conventions and delegation forming events come and go and all we get from the rest is rah rah sis boom baa for RW pols.

We’ve got one guy who spouts off like he’s the policy king of the GOP in his universe.  I personally know a fairly sizable number of people in his claimed party’s county unit and they claim to have never heard of the guy.

I’m essentially against danged to near everything that you are for, but Kudos for you participation and involvement in our democratic system.