cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Tennessee Absolutely

You got it !!!   In Tenessee, Memphis in paticular, they are free to murder, rob, rape and committ crime of all sorts. It's a wonderful place. I live only 45 minutes away in Arkansas and hear about the glorius state every night in the news. I try and avoid going there when I can, but I wind up visiting the blessed state fairly often. Freedom "pops" quite a lot, every night or day.

http://wreg.com/2015/04/10/fbi-ranks-memphis-as-the-3rd-most-dangerous-city/

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Just so there is no confusion

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Land of the Free?

Would love to overlay lifetime resumes.

Have left more than just a few indelible marks.

One thing I haven't done is take a safe 2 step lead off of 3rd base, nonetheless terrified over the prospect of being picked off. All the while screaming at the umpire after every pitch to call a balk.

Season opener is Tuesday.

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Coals biggest threat is Natural Gas...free market dictates that it is cheaper and plants have been using the free market to make decisions based on supply and demand...been happening for  more than a decade...but lets only look at the bright shiny object 20

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Tennessee Absolutely

@KNAPPer wrote:

You got it !!!   In Tenessee, Memphis in paticular, they are free to murder, rob, rape and committ crime of all sorts. It's a wonderful place. I live only 45 minutes away in Arkansas and hear about the glorius state every night in the news. I try and avoid going there when I can, but I wind up visiting the blessed state fairly often. Freedom "pops" quite a lot, every night or day.

http://wreg.com/2015/04/10/fbi-ranks-memphis-as-the-3rd-most-dangerous-city/

image.jpeg

I went through Memphis one time. I can totally see why it is SO dangerous. 

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

People have lots of guns in west Tennessee and that's why they are so safe.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

Never was very good with geography. Can you tell me where Memphis is on these maps?Smiley Surprised

Wasn't Algore from TN? Hmmmm?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@UNIranch wrote:

Coals biggest threat is Natural Gas...free market dictates that it is cheaper and plants have been using the free market to make decisions based on supply and demand...been happening for  more than a decade...but lets only look at the bright shiny object 20

The propressive are doing everything they can to get rid of it also.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yes, because we don't want our grandchildren to have to wear masks the rest of their lives, like they do in China.  If the plants that burn coal would be made to clean the aftermath of burning coal it would greatly help but we can't be making all those repub donors cut down on their profits!!

rawhide
Advisor

I don't like breathing the aftermath of campers going down the highway. I say outlaw them and have them all destroyed at the owners expense.