cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Latest conspiracy theory

Right now the Iowa electronic market betting money is nearly 75/25 in favor of Hillary becoming our next President.

Start measuring the drapes Hill. With the possible, yet highly unlikely exception of some catastrophic event, you will become our next POTUS.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you will tell me the answer to a question.  None of the other jerks have answered it but maybe you.  What if, in November, trump doesn't win, or the repubs kick him off the ticket, what will you tuff guys do and/go???

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Глупый

hardnox
Advisor

Trump's chances

I'd say the last push of the NeverTrump movement as advertised will fail- replacing him at this point would be a disaster.  But what it probably is about is the recognition that there's no way out- all they can do is starve him financially and hope that they'll get a message that is 20% Trump, 80% GOP.

If they can accomplish that I think they'll win. If they don't I think they'll lose badly.

I don't know how cagey Trump really is but may find himself pushed into exactly that corner, whatever his original intentions were.

I don't know if he is capable of giving up on all the free extemporaneous face time and just read carefully prepared speeches from the teleprompter or not.

A good speechwriting team would have no problem crafting a stump schtick that follows the party line but throws just enough Trump zingers in that nobody much follows the plot.

In fact the MSM would be thrilled with the new Presidential Trump and create a narrative that keeps us excited about the rasslin' match.

He might as well get used to the fact that the Prez is mostly just a bird in a gilded cage. You can accept the nice cage or they'll turn Sylvester loose on you.

And I imagine that whatever Trump's game has been it could turn out catastrophically for him- financially or personally.

Could be the the best way out for him might be to run as Trump and lose- but get 10-20 million $27 contributions from his admirers and thus pay himself back and at least keep some shine on his "brand."

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump's chances

The fact that Trump is in it this far tells me that perhaps the game isn`t as rigged as i`ve thought.....but..the game ain`t over yet, not even close and just getting started.  I`ve thought, if it does go this far and we get into September and the market crashes (Lord knows it`s long overdue on it`s own without the $80b/m fed infusion) they get a bunch of stock market gurus saying "It`s the feeeeear of a Trump presidency...look at your 401-Ks people, hold your nose and vote for Hillary!"...and many would.

So there are alot of cards yet to be played.  However what if it`s already too far gone and the next president is stepping into Herbert Hoover`s shoes?  If that`s the case there might not be too much of a concerted push against Trump, other than the tapestry. 

hardnox
Advisor

Lewandowski reported out

consistent with my premise.

The GOP might get some more mileage out of the plug horse crowd yet.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Lewandowski reported out

Hired Shelly Bachman's former campaign manager. Stuff you can't make up.

bruce MN
Advisor

i'd imagine they would feel compelled...

...to give it a whirl.  A lot more at stake for them than would be recognized at first blush with all the commotion.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/free-the-delegates-anti-trump-fundraising

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Вы делаете Сталин гордиться!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Подготовьте потерять выборов.