cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

Law Enforcement Under Siege

With the killings of the Law enforcers in Colo, Tex. and now W. VA, you gun loving GOP/Taliban must be gloating. Just another gunner exercising his 2nd amendment rights, Right?

I guess the Sheriff's gun didn't protect him?

So why didn't the good guy with a gun stop the bad guy with a gun before he got shot? NRA says the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Well that argument is junk!!! Gun lovers will be hiding in the shadows on this one.

12 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: yep obalmo is after them

due to his ignorance on guns 160 cos are refusing to sell ammo to gov agencies --good eye --also the texas shooting is being viewed as an insi--de job you know one gov person killing another --glad you see obalmos stupidity like the rest of us have ---have a good day you made mine

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: lets all hide under the bed...here comes the lunatics

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: see your last post

your wife is inder there now --GOTCHA!!!--also great debate again --so childish and stupid you get a dewy button !!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: lets all hide under the bed...here comes the lunatics

What an incredible post from Mollie.  He is so far out there it is inconceivable he is on this planet.  Nothing he says makes sense. He must have been stealing something from the hospital.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: read unirants post

and see where and how i kicked his butt just like you aint this fun

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What about Winchester, Remington, Federal, Springfield Arms, CCI, Ruger, etc? All I see are small businesses, gunsmiths, custom gun makers, etc.
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Law Enforcement Under Siege

I can only speak for myself, if a person was set upon shooting me I would also like to be armed. I have a chance that way. If you prefer otherwise that's your business.
Highlighted
Advisor

and btw

How many people were killed by police in the same time frame?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

160 is 160 what part of that did you not get