Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Leftist Strawman-The Race card

image.jpeg

11 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Dope analogy

BTW, this "You are the racist because you noticed or detected it in me and had the nerve to mention it" meme is the silliest thing ever in the history of political strategy.  But it's catching on...you post the evidence.  Bigotry isn't a momentarily defined feature.  It's a history of actions.

As for that apt analogy:

http://www.uexpress.com/new-republic/2016/6/17/the-gop-is-addicted-to-whiteness

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Dope analogy

You folks use the race card, because your message is such a proven failure. 

Liberalism always fails. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Leftist Strawman-The Race card

Here`s a video that shows the over 30 years of Donald Trump`s consistancy.  This was when liberals hadn`t had the faces emerged in the communist Kool-aid punch bowl, and were actually open to some common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

r3020
Senior Advisor

The race card will be as effective as the war on women card.

bruce MN
Advisor

Most likely. 

Now, If only folks from your Township who attend your Parish got to vote.

bruce MN
Advisor

Puke tries to 'splan it to you

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Puke tries to 'splan it to you

Krugman doesn`t understand what`s going on with the Trump movement and I doubt he ever will or it would threaten and demolish his liberal world view of believing that conservatives a one-dimensional and superficial as is his free ice cream crowd.

First of all, what is the real differences between the Democrats and the GOP who I have eaten crap sandwiches for?...Not much!  Republicans say what I want to hear about securing the border and no damned meeeeaningful gun control, but they would throw me under the bus first chance they got if they had political cover..like "oh I had to vote for meeeeaningful gun control because my phone is ringing off the hook for meeeeaningful gun control and I had to vote for a paaaaathway to citizenship, cause we gotta win the Mexican vote, ya know!"  For what it`s worth Hillary and the Democrats come right out and flat out say they`re gonna take my guns and grant amnesty through executive orders in their first 100 days...I gotta give `em credit the sunny beaches are upfront about it.

But this has been festering for years now and we`re backed in a corner, Trump has picked up the gauntlet and it`s time we either do the best we can hope for which is stopping the clock or head down the road of Venezuelia..no more of the wishy-washy middle of the road John Kaisch stuff, it`s time to fight it out and live with the consequences after the correct plan was offered to the American people.

But there ain`t much difference in Paul Ryan and Hillary, put 50lbs and a pants suit on Ryan and they`d be indistinguishable, they basically have the same world view.  I look at all these liberal blogs just scared too death of Trump...if Kaisch was the nominee they wouldn`t be no where near as worried, as the "fix" would obviously still be in...heads they win and tails we lose as it`s always been.

bruce MN
Advisor

I think that thes pundits who are writing about and commenting on the Trump phenomena understand it quite well. It's not mysterious....right out in the open.  Rife with individuals who are convinced that they are holding some great Truths and, finally, someone is saying what they've been thinking all along.

Thus, short of some calamnity, we will have an election.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

As even tRump would say : you are weak.

trumpcheck.png