cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Legislating a church and state mix

What`s wrong with having a devil worshipping statue?  Isn`t that what this country has become, might as well have truth in advertising.  We`ve had the Whore of Babylon/Statue of Liberty up for years.

http://www.yahushua.net/babylon/liberty/liberty_video.htm

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

What's wrong with keeping it all out and separating church and state. Let's hear your argument for why we need religion in government and bear in mond, that would be all or any religion.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

What's in a name?When you hear St. Louis, do you you think of a saint or a city? They even shorten the "Saint" part to St.

I say name the what the people want.

hardnox
Advisor

I get your point.

Mine is that the ten commandments aren't even a very comprehensive portrayal of Christian morality.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Can you or 3020 name any widespread examples of this or are you two just blowing hot air? Surely you can find ten to 20 examples very easily, you know...since this is so common and all.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I would favor going back to the first half of the 20th century when "In God we trust" wasn`t on money and "under God wasn`t in the pledge"...seems the country started accelerating towards hell after we paid those small homages to our Creator.   

But, you have to realize that liberalism is a religion, the global warmers are like Lutherans, the Blacklivesmatterers are like Baptists and the homosexual rightists are the Methodists of the "liberal religion", more denominations of that religion, but you get the idea.  When atheists are upset that churches have a non-profit status seeing it as "god botherers forcing their beliefs on me, using my money"...Well I on the otherhand don`t want my taxpayer money going for paint to put the sexual deviant Harvey Milk`s name on a US Navy ship, I don`t want members of my religion being forced to bake gay wedding cakes, I don`t want my tax money allowing sicko trannies the "right" to shower with high school girls.... I don`t want liberals cramming THEIR religion down my throat and riping off my tax money.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Well  just spit it out already. What you are trying to say is that you are UNamerican.

BTW, this is new.... Did they test YOU ?

Yet another study has concluded that men who openly say they are homophobic give themselves away under the unblinking eye of science.

The first experiment involved showing the ( straight male) subjects a series of images of straight or gay couples in the center of a computer screen, and then repeatedly moving a small human figure toward or away from the central image several times. The second test required the men to rate images of gay or straight couples while equipment monitored how long their gaze lingered on each picture.

Altogether, the tests revealed that “men with a high homonegativity score looked significantly longer at homosexual than at heterosexual photographs,” while the non-homophobic men skipped by them more casually, at a “neutral” pace.

http://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(16)00319-2/pdf

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This isn`t the same America, 30 years ago it would`ve been an honor to die in a foxhole for this country, today only a fool would.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

So you didn't pass the test.  OK, that is your business, I guess.

Let's hope you will ease up on your rhetoric now.

Tell me ONE TIME EVER when  someone couldnt say " well By Golly this here country just aint like it used to be 30 years ago "

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It is true that society changes (I won`t say evolves) what we are a is the point where decency has been backed into a corner.  We have compromised too much for too long with evil, in past years we could say "aw, that`s what they`re doing in California...one day that damned place will slide into the ocean"...but here in the heartland we now have "ocean front property".  A buddy of mine used to wear a shirt that said "Welcome to Iowa, turn your clock back 20 years" it was funny, but that was over 30 yrs ago now and here we are.

I saw a quote the other day that "What one generation tolerates, the next generation embraces"  and I guess that sums up the devolving of America.   Too many lines in the sand, too many steps backward and we now have our heels at the edge of a cliff and the jagged shores of the ocean a 1/4 mile straight down.