cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Lesbian Farmers

Cyndi Lauper, Tom Vilsack and the US Dept of Agriculture want Lesbians to get into farming.  Now me and the Lesbians have another thing in common, me likey what they likey Smiley Tongue

♪Oh Lesbians just wanna Farm♫ they just wanna they just wanna♪

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-holding-summits-lesbian-farmers/  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAQkox_fFsE

14 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Lesbian Farmers

Once again you prove your sickness
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

schnurrbart - can you PM me?  I've been trying to PM you, but you have two accounts, and I can't get it to go through.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey bigot, are you saying you don`t approve of what lesbians do?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I dont know  why you would post such a post.  I think your wife should monitor you more closley.

Who cares what Lesbians or gays  do or don't do.What makes you think you have any idea of what that is ? Milligan often makes suggestive comments too. It's almost like he thinks about it way to much for a supposed heterosexual.  

Fantasies should be private.

r3020
Senior Advisor

We had a gay couple in our neighborhood in the late 80s/early90s. They raised fine Hereford cattle. Showed them at many state fairs. Held a lot of production sales. Some of their cattle were imported from Europe. Great looking place with a mile or two of white board fence. Every body liked them. One of them died from aids and the other moved away. Farm was sold in three tracts. House was briefly a bed and breakfast. The main barn is now holds horses. White board fence looks like crap.

r3020
Senior Advisor

"Who cares what lesbians or gays do or don't do".

The federal government.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, the USDA wants more 'minorities" in farming, apparently too many "white straight guys" .  Tom Vilsack thinks Lesbians might want to get into farming, they have the skills, Lesbians are all good with chainsaws.   But Lesbians I know have pretty darn good jobs, why would they give that up to maybe go a half decade without turning a profit?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That is a good story 3020, there`s opportunities out there for anyone that wants to take the chances and do the work.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Sterotype much ????

Gays and lesbians are already farming.

News: Some LGBT are well off, some are poor as dirt. Just like everyone else.

That said, we are better at pretty much everything however.