cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Let Biden Debate

The empty chair.   At least Biden will have a chance to talk.   And you cult guys can tell us how senile he is....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

7 Replies
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: Let Biden Debate

How would that be any different than his basement "interviews"?

Or, the "news conference" that nobody attended but the cameraman, then his wife Jill had to lead him off the "stage".  At least I assumed that was a "news conference", it might have been a "rally".

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It’s all about the optics.   Biden is there, willing to play by the rules.  And there is the empty chair, replacing Trump and his empty lies.   It’s fitting actually, wouldn’t you agree?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Somebody on Biden's side of the woodshed needs to evaluate and explain his apparent dementia problems, along with what steps they've taken to minimize his symptoms for planned functions and "interviews".  This is a serious ailment for a potential president, and quite different than FDR's polio or JFK's bad back. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

He doesn’t have dementia - or any sign of it.   Have you ever been with someone with dementia?   My guess is no - because you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Yeah sure, have you used zoom or teams?  Put Joe Biden's intern in charge of the mute button, right.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

FYI Jenn -- I've asked you before to refrain from professing to know my experiences -- I've shared some, as have you, but that's it -- I'm not a died-in-the-wool Republican, and in fact, was a registered Democrat until just this summer -- I did vote for Trump in 2016, and will do so again -- that said, when it comes to dementia, both my parents suffered greatly from it, and mom had Alzheimer's, I cared for them as long as I could, but both still spent their final days in a nursing home.

Biden has exhibited symptoms of dementia in many of his public appearances over the past couple of years.  And, if it isn't dementia, he really has a poor memory, is racist, and is dumber than average -- perhaps a combination of dementia and other problems.  No, I'll take that back -- he's all those things, plus the dementia problem.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sorry - but I’m not going to agree with you on this one.  You’re wrong about Biden.   

I don’t see why anyone that professes to have been a Democrat before Trump, can still be for Trump after the last 4 years.   Anyone that was truly a Democrat 4 years ago, would not have voted for Trump, if they knew ANYTHING about politics.  

I have said many times how much I hate politics.  But I hate liars worse.   And if I had voted for Trump in 2016, there is no way I would make that mistake again.   Voting for Trump this time, after seeing the last 4 years, and especially the last two weeks, is just dumb.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering...... or voter suppression.

Jen