cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Let Kayleigh Interview Biden!

Bright lights, one on one, 2 hours.  They would have to squeegee Biden off the floor!  Smiley Very Happy  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT26llfJwWw   

7 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Let Kayleigh Interview Biden!

Bringing in the living breathing bimbo stereotype and prominently displaying her may have been as big a mistake as the Dennison/Miller team has made with the serious Women in the country.

She makes Sad Sarah Huck and “I’ll say or swear to anything for a paycheck” KellyAnn look like Oprah and Ellen.

Thinking about the first time my dear old Mother caught a glimpse of Erin Andrews reporting from the sidelines on a football broadcast...”What’s her function?”.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

when you are a democrat and see a good looking woman, you know a few things about her instinctively.

one, she probably is married to, or dating a republican.

two, you know you have zero chance to get her interested in you, without force.

three, you think its kosher to say she only got her job because of her looks, not her ability.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

questions that Kayleigh would NOT ask Slow Joe:

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Isn`t it amazing the Left "moralized" against sexism for decades now call Kayleigh a "bimbo"?   For no other reason than they can`t handle that feisty young lady.   "bimbo" would not be in the top 10,000 words that I would have of Kayleigh and if I was her parents, I would be so proud.  The Cross on her necklace is a big middle finger to all the heathens that confront her each day.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Trump talks about the violence erupting in Democrat controlled cities, and shows a picture of Barcelona Spain as an example of how bad it can get, and Basement Joe responds with, no, you are, not me.

Is there a liberal left out there with any functioning gray matter?

WCMO
Senior Advisor

"Is there a liberal left out there with any functioning gray matter?"

Yes, but they are mostly staying on the sidelines in any discussions, or they've decided to "walk away".

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Kayleigh is offensive to Bruce because is someone women can look up to.

Just see who he supports as vice president, the very definition of Bimbo. 

And then mentions Ellen and Oprah as if they are someone to idolize...😂😂😂

Ellen lost her show because she's nothing short of being a  true liberal monster. 

And Oprah is the wench that promoted not only the serial rapist Harvey Weinstein, but did a whole show on the evil cultist and pedophile John Of God.

Oprah loves her sex criminals.  And apparently Brucie has no problem with any of this.... 

One would assume not as he's a devout Clinton apologist.  

But he'll disparage any young women with no evidence of immorality because of politics. 

You're sick Brucie.