cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Let me bring you up to date sam & 20

You've been gone for a piece, there have been 100's of posts by the winger crowd since you last posted, let me get you up to speed real quick.  

Trump is bad

DeSantis - bad

Abbott - bad

It is impossible for an immigrant, coming in through the Southern border, to transfer covid to anyone in this Country - the Southern border is completely safe from covid.

Still no senile joe accomplishment posted.

Well, there you go in a nutshell, your up to speed on ag-forum.  Welcome back.

7 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Let me bring you up to date sam & 20

Well Ed my wife and I spent 12 glorious days without news. We learned the vast vast VAST majority of Americans don't wear mask. And Tuscon Arizona has had a lot of rain. Oh. And our daughter loves it out there. I'm afraid she will never move back to our state. She says it is definitely a red state. I was proud of her. She said any business that requires a mask she will not enter. Same goes for me. The only place we wore a mask was the Johnson Space center in Huston. The day we were there was the first day of the mandate. Saw a lot of noses.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Any mention of the mail in ballot variant coming ashore yet?

r3020
Senior Advisor

She says it gets very little coverage out there.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: No 30, let me bring you up to date.

Nov. 8 came  & went, trump's still not the president. Lindell's proof turned out to be a bunch of senseless gibberish.  The Cyber Ninja's audit was discredited by the Arizona Senate's own man and denounced by several prominent Arizona republican Senators.

And coronavirus cases exploded in Florida after DeSantis made wearing a mask illegal and declaring the pandemic over.

Oh, and Alabama republican Governor Kay Ivey put the blame for her state's Covid explosion squarely on the unvaccinated, where it rightly belongs.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The unvaccinated walking across the southern border. And to think * said he was going to kill the virus. It's the unvaccinated doing that one recovery at a time.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

DeSantis made wearing a mask illegal

You are a liar Rick.   You can go to Florida and wear a mask anywhere you want.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

You've been gone for a piece, there have been 100's of posts by the winger crowd since you last posted, let me get you up to speed real quick.  

Trump is bad

DeSantis - bad

Abbott - bad

It is impossible for an immigrant, coming in through the Southern border, to transfer covid to anyone in this Country - the Southern border is completely safe from covid.

Still no senile joe accomplishment posted.

Well, there you go in a nutshell, your up to speed on ag-forum.  Welcome back.

That's a pretty accurate synopsis.  Only thing I'd add is that we also finally figured out why BruXi values Kamala so much!

https://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Yo-Gooey-It-s-paying-off/m-p/815017/highlight/true#M32...