cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Let`s compromise

Let me throw this out there for my liberal friends that want gun control.......... How about letting Obama take all of our weapons? In trade, we on the right all get BB guns to replace them ( you lefties would get a sling shot). Then all crime would come to an end. And about those "terrorest". They would shake in their sandals........We would all be safe and we could finally end this major issue....Is this a resonable offer?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Let`s compronise

Oh I get it. You're doing your Ollie impression now! Don't quit your day job because you aint gonna make it in show business!

You wanna debate or hide?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Let`s compronise

I am debating...Scared of a little sarcasum? ..............If you don`t like it then you could bring your sling shot to my office and fire away until you shut me up...( The girl on Beverly Hillbillies had a double barreled one) You might check into that weapon............

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Let`s compromise

I don`t know that I`d trust a liberal with a slingshot, if they didn`t hurt themselves first, they`d bust all the windows in the neighborhood....there`s a reason they don`t like weapons  Smiley Wink