cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Lets just end the B S, ok?

So what?   Biden got more.....around 6 million more than Trump.

Remember your little iceberg picture, of how many Trump voters weren’t seen?   It was the Biden voters - people that have never boted before - were sick and tired of Trump and his antics.

I said before the election, that I knew numerous people who had voted for Trump last time - and wouldn’t again.   Trump had more votes than last time - fine - but Trump awakened a giant that simply no longer could stomach Trump.   That’s the iceberg I saw - and you simply didn’t believe that it existed. 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

So what?   Biden got more.....around 6 million more than Trump.

Remember your little iceberg picture, of how many Trump voters weren’t seen?   It was the Biden voters - people that have never boted before - were sick and tired of Trump and his antics.

I said before the election, that I knew numerous people who had voted for Trump last time - and wouldn’t again.   Trump had more votes than last time - fine - but Trump awakened a giant that simply no longer could stomach Trump.   That’s the iceberg I saw - and you simply didn’t believe that it existed. 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

Jack in the bean stalk Giant? You people need a lesson in reality.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well Karen when have voting machine that changes votes from Trump to Biden that is easy to do.