cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Leviticus 19: 33-34

And then there is this

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/detained-migrants-plead-help-us-government-report-1.5198107

U.S. government investigators warned of dangerous overcrowding at more migrant facilities on the southwest U.S. border, publishing photos on Tuesday of packed cells in the Rio Grande Valley of south Texas where some children have no access to showers or hot meals.

A report issued by investigators for the Department of Homeland Security said supervisors raised concerns for the health and safety of detainees and agents, warning the overcrowding represented a "ticking time bomb."

8 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Leviticus 19: 33-34

Funny how if this is such a crappy country they are all try to get here. None of them want to go to Canada. They want to live under Trump not Trudeau. Must be our economy. Have you ever saw so many people struggle to get inside of concentration camps and be forced to drink toilet water?

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Funny how if this is such a crappy country they are all try to get here. None of them want to go to Canada. They want to live under Trump not Trudeau. Must be our economy. Have you ever saw so many people struggle to get inside of concentration camps and be forced to drink toilet water?

You are I’ll informed again. Check with CNN why they want to leave. It’s very disturbing that you believe they drink from toilets.  Greg gutfield says he doubted that and so do I. AOC was I’ll informed like you.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

You mean Trump is right.

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

You mean Trump is right.

I can’t recall him ever being right.  A narcissistic egotistical misogynist would be dictator yes.  But never right other than extreme right. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

The US is not forcing ILLEGAL aliens to drink toilet water.

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

I didn’t say they were.  Can you read? 

AOC said it and I believe it to be a lie. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

So Trump is right.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Funny how a country that likes to claim a god is instrumental in it's makeup ignores the commands of one of those gods that so many claim they just believe in.

Seems to confirm what I point out that people just pick the parts of the good book that agree with what they want to believe rather than actually follow what that book says.

It is all in the interpretation which you all interpret things to say what you want to say.