cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Liberal AND Christian?

We are a secular nation established by men of God.

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Christian people keep this from happening to You!

image.jpeg

Veteran Advisor

It is a contradiction in terms, .... An oxymoron. 

I still remember the 2012 Demoçratic National Convention where, when someone mentioned God, the masses erupted in loud 'booing'. 

That is what that party of demons has turned into. 

image.jpg

hardnox
Advisor

Oh I think so.

America has experienced periodic religious awakenings throughout our history.

The last one occurred in the 70s, probably as a result of the diminishing of the stable post-war period but has been kept on life support ever since for political and tribal reasons.

After the Turning I'd expect another and it might even be heavily influenced by the New Testament. At least I'm comfortable in predicting that it will partly be a rejection of the past one.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Quite a picture there Millie.

I suppose it is supposed to be some religious 'belief' that someone painted from their imagination.

So if someone imagined that, what difference does it make?

Do you suppose those people 'booing' the mention of 'god' were booing your god or some of the thousands of other possible gods claimed?

Why would it make any difference if we do not know which one it was?

hardnox
Advisor

Craig, I'd love to be a little mouse in the corner at one of your meetings at the Mensa Illuminati Lodge when you guys are cooking up your messaging.

Veteran Advisor

image.jpeg

Veteran Advisor

image.png

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Your god is a myth, grow up

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

AND ???

LOL they'd be just as happpy to throw you off a roof too !!! But remember, christianity is a choice 🙂

I am protected by my govt, not xtians- you FOOL