cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Liberal Hack

Female Fighter pilot calls cnn reporter a liberal hack - bulls-eye hit.  Hahahahahahahahahaha

CNN reporter crying: Yea I'm a liberal hack but you hurt my feelings and I demand an apology.

Hmm, who's side to be on - fighter pilot or liberal hack reporter?

6 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Liberal Hack

Probably going to have to leave that to the good citizens of Arizona re; her vs. the Astronaut with a wife with the hole in her skull.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Is he willing to exploit his wife's tragedy to take away a woman's right to self defense?

rsbs
Advisor

Why not? Joe Biden has been doing that for 40 years now...even had my republican sister in tears once listening to him.

bruce MN
Advisor

Exploited? How? He’s campaigning on it? 

The voters know. Don’t need to be reminded.

Are you saying that his spouse’s personal experiences should have kept him from running.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

McSally is an appointee who managed to lose a Senate race to a relatively unknown bisexual woman.

The fact Ed found it noteworthy points to the more likely nature of it- she is being badly out raised by Kelly and the polls don't look good for her- she probably had the fundraising emails that went out immediately were already written.

Being a victim and then appealing to paranoid snowflakes are SOP for the GOP.

bruce MN
Advisor

Having a tough time equating a fatal car wreck or brain cancer with getting shot.