cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Good point about relavance, BA

Dale, your gonna hate, November , har, har, har.

You really want to use that line? Because, it's going to hurt more this Nov. than it did last year!! I can't wait, last year was monumental, and I loved every minute of it!

Veteran Advisor

There were no national elections last year. Do you even know what year it is?
Veteran Advisor

Good one, Milligan.

HAR HAR HAR

Veteran Advisor

He sniffs too much airplane glue. Kills the brain cells. Pity, he didn't have much to begin with! Smiley Wink
Senior Contributor

So what, you knew what I was talking about. So sue me! The only way Republicans win is if Democrats don't vote, Craigo, and you're party is about to have it's asses handed to them again, for the next 2 election cycles.

Senior Contributor

Don't brag to much, Craigo, I've predicted the last two elections, betterin' you!! Hardee Har Har!!

Veteran Advisor

You predicted the massive democrat loss in 2010? I don't remember that.
Senior Contributor

Re: Liberal Paradise..

I can remember craig getting his testosterone up before, prancing around like a dog with two dicks only to get utterly disgusted in the human race when he failed to convince the punters of his wishes.

Last time he threatened to slit the throats of every democrat within 30 miles, "I can slit a throat in three seconds" was the quote. Then he tells us WE are going to be disappointed????

He is no different to all the other righties on here that live in another utopia of permanent destruction of the democrats, especially blacks. If and when it ever materialises, it will bugger up the best dream they ever had.