cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Liberals and Guns

Maybe the liberals actually are right about something this time around......perhaps limiting gun ownership, as they seem to advocate, would  help prevent "gun violence".

If you look at who ends up in the news as a nut pulling the trigger, what are some of the distinguishing characteristics?

Drug problems or drug dealers, irresponsible social outcasts, gang bangers, atheists and nihilists.....in short, those very type of voters that would choose the liberal party over the conservative candidate virtually every time.

Perhaps this is a classic case of the liberal mind understanding and knowing its own spawn, and maybe liberals should not be allowed to own guns, to protect them and others from themselves.

22 Replies
verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Liberals and Guns

Sorry to say you've hit the nail on the head.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

So, if that is all true, why would the liberals risk losing those votes

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

In a perfect world, liberals would cease to reproduce and would eventually lose all their votes. Alas, this is not a perfect world and never will be.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t think "gun control" is as popular as the mainstream would have one believe.  Oh I know GTO will see this and post some Media Matters, weighted poll and say "Har Har Har! Read it and weep my friend 98% of all Americans want all guns banned!!! Har Har Har!"  But I`m talking about a legitimate poll ...you just don`t see them bandied about and if it would help the liberal cause they would make damned sure we all saw those polls.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

BA, in all seriousness, I would hope that even the most out to lunch liberal would recognize that the right to bear arms and defend yourself, and your rights, should be as equally cherished by the left as the right. Anyone that thinks the right to bear arms is about hunting should be sent back to school and educated.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

And I'm sure that feeling is mutually shared.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Why would an atheist be more likely to part take in gun violence than someone of another religion?  Or are you demonstrating what a good little christian your are by stepping back from the repsonsibility of what the gun lunacy has caused by blaming it on everyone but the republican religion right?

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@gough whitlam wrote:

Why would an atheist be more likely to part take in gun violence than someone of another religion?  Or are you demonstrating what a good little christian your are by stepping back from the repsonsibility of what the gun lunacy has caused by blaming it on everyone but the republican religion right?

Look if you want to claim to be an atheist then be one but don't confuse it with being a complete idiot.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Voice of experience, gough.