Verison

Print

Bertelsmann

Gannet co

Hearst Corporation

News Corp

Tribune co

Washington Post

It seems logical to me that the vast number of corporations involved in the media would trend towarsds the conservative point of view. Or is it probable that these corporate are different from most corporate ceos? That they don't favor the conservative view point and fight valiantly for the little guy. I'll bet most of them favor higher corporate taxes and higher wage and benefit packages for their employees. So convince me that these folks are all cozy with the left and they do our bidding for us.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Libs own the media??

If "Libs" own the media, why aren't they (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN) all screaming bloody murder about oreilly? Faux obviously is not saying ANYTHING hoping everyone will forget about it. He has been CAUGHT in several lies in his "reporting" but NOTHING is going on to put him down! Why is that?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Perhaps  because it isn`t facts?  

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Or perhaps you are a liar also. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You know I presume you know that in his book "killing of JFK",he stated that he was on the porch of a potential witness, a Russian who had known Oswald and his wife, when the guy killed himself with a shotgun. Now go to this site and listen to the phone call recording. Doesn't take long and then come back and tell me if you think he is a liar or not.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/01/media/bill-oreilly-jfk-recordings/