cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Like Joe said. Big F'in deal if Trump elected

The ins and outs. Non- biased or partisan. Just an objective view on the possibilities; http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/opinion/campaign-stops/and-if-elected-what-president-trump-coul...
9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Like Joe said. Big F'in deal if Trump elected

Well, that`s what i`ve been saying, that President Trump won`t get alot of things though....no president does, except Obama, that worthless turd got way more evil though than he promised, with the exception of taking guns away, the NRA and Repubs stopped him there.

Alot has went down the swirlly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj3CTeqpRXM

Hell, I`d maybe vote for "2004 Hillary".   Smiley Happy

But don`t be worried about President Trump, after 4 years you can get a Dem president in that`ll fight for beastiality rights and pediphilia rights or whatever`s next on the liberal docket.

hardnox
Advisor

The sorts of things that the article discusses seem the mostly likely scenario for a Trump presidency.

A lot of pettiness, bickering, intimidation without a strategic focus. In fact given the performance so far how could you think otherwise?

I suppose the Republicans will hope to train him into the realization that the congress calls the tune and he can get things done if he dances to it, little otherwise.

I wouldn't think they could be highly optimistic on that.

And I'd expect a lot of stuff like his partner in crime TX Gov. Abbott. Symbolic stuff to the base like, "hey I may be a crook but I'll save you by secceding from the Union to stop trans bathrooms."

r3020
Senior Advisor

Could it be as petty as Michelle Obama saying she wakes up in a house built by slaves?

hardnox
Advisor

I find your comment to stand on its own merits, without further discussion.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yeah. Life has been really rough for her and other minorities like Fauxohontas Warren. They didn't build anything. It was all given to them by slaves.

hardnox
Advisor

I doubt if it was easy for the middle class Oklahoma republican Warren to get herself a bachelors and then a law degree while raising a family.

Unfortunately when she was later a law professor specializing in bankruptcy she began to investigate the nature of personal bankruptcies and no longer believed what Her People Just Know.

Also doubt that it was easy for the Robinsons to get two kids in position to attend Ivy League schools while raising them on the south side of Chicago, affirmative action or not.

So we cut to the chase, a white heir as the antidote to The Other taking over.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It was a lot easier once she figured out she had those high cheek bones. She registered as a minority and the doors all opened for the petty little helpless girl.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Chirst on a cracker !

You are losin it, not that you ever had a lot of it.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Obama was NOT STOPPED from taking away your guns by the repubs, the nra nor anyone else. He NEVER tried to do that!!