cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Lindsey Graham goes after Corruption

Bruce, you on board with this? Going to write to Amy to get her vote?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/03/14/its-on-lindsey-graham-wants-the-mueller-report...

6 Replies
Advisor

Re: Lindsey Graham goes after Corruption

Absolutely on board. 

I doubt it it would help.

Senior Contributor

you directed at Bruce but I'll jump in and say ........ Yes , get it done , I could care less if the Clinton's end up in Manaforts jail situation , I'd sign a petition in favor without batting an eye.

The Patriot Act , which empowered the FISA stuff should have never happened . How many of you righties were for it before you were against it ? Many.

Yet , look at the original vote for that Act......... travesty of justice , and then the re-upping of it............... I believe Ms Lindsay was all in , both times.

Veteran Advisor

It's  always  best,   to  have  the  Fox,  to  watch  the  chicken  house  -    -    -

And  if  you  ever  need  to  have  a  hearing,  do  it  at  the  beltway,  in  the   halls  of  congress,  as  a  registered  Dem.  or  CONservative ,  which  ever  party  is  the  majority ,  and  your  battle,   being  half  won  -   -  -

LOCK  HER  UP,   has  kinda  lost  it's   BOASTING  LUSTER ,    maybeeeee    -   ?       

Highlighted
Advisor

Any word on how this is going?

God, it needs to happen.  Have you seen the Strzok transcript that was released in the past couple of days?

Advisor

Actually, your guys are just getting caught up.  Dem Committee heads Cummings and Nadler called for a release of that transcript, the widely alleged “smoking gun,  over 7 months ago.

Nunes etal could have coughed it up back then rather for waiting for one of their fellow GOPers to do it now.  This ***** show might be over by now, had they.

Senior Contributor

(I believe Ms Lindsay was all in...)

What did you mean by typing -Ms Lindsay-?