cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Liz Cheney censured

I think she misread the tea leaves in a major way, thinking her and Mitt Romney would lead the Republican party back to globalism and endless wars.  Perhaps she can run for Congress in the new state of Washington DC where she is more of a public servant?

Today's vote to censure illustrates that Liz Cheney is hopelessly out of touch with Wyoming, Trump's best state TWICE. Maybe Liz should run inside the DC Beltway in VA where she lives fulltime, because she's never here and has no clue how we think. And doesn't care. #AWOL

7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Liz Cheney censured

State and local GQP apparati are goners, for sure. 

They might even be able to primary her out with a Marge or Lauren clone.

But still a problem in jurisdictions that aren't heavy on low ed white people going forward.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Wyoming, the last last bastion of ...

Wyoming, the last bastion of homophobic racist white people.  The only thing they've got going for them is two US senators.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Probably worth noting that NE GQP also censured Ben Sasse.

But he's got 6 years- one reason why a Congressmen in Red districts have no choice but to get down on their knees for Dennison.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Everybody is racist, some even against themselves, but so long as you`re racist against the media approved groups, it won`t be a problem.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I don't know what percentage of the WY economy is coal- probably considerably less than tourism if truth be told.

But we can kill that within a couple of decades, and should.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Liz Cheney censured

Call me Pollyannish, but I strongly suspect, win or lose come next year, Ms. Cheney is going to do just fine with the Washington DC establishment.

For the unwashed, Washington DC is a quaint piece of American soil in which everyone who has money is also a patriot. Moreover, none of their money is either red or blue. It is all just green.

Make no mistake, Liz is a true patriot. Then again, so too are Harry Reid, Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan, Tom Daschle, Dick Gephardt, Jim Mattis, John Brennan, James Clapper, Barack & Michelle, John Boehner, Newt, as well as Mitch, Nancy, Mitt, and Chuck. Patriots, one and all!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor