cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Liz is running

a pretty compelling CV and life story.

She is the ultimate enemy of the banksters and thus they and their pseudo-populist stooge Dennison have manufactured the Pocahontas thing.

That has gained a lot of traction among the Tea Party types- the ultimate useful idiots for the banksters- having seized the phony "populist" narrative on behalf of a hard right, bankster friendly agenda.

Anyway. sort of like PPPPPPPelosi (spittle included), she deserves to not have the fact that the useful idiots have been primed against her to eliminate her from consideration.

Let heads explode.

20 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Liz is running

(Liz is running a pretty compelling CV and life story.)

Yea, she's a natural:

"Hold on a second--I'm gonna get me a beer". 

Cause I'm just regular folk like you.

(...they...have manufactured the Pocahontas thing.)

Didn't she go out and take a DNA test to prove she is 1/1064 Native American and then publicize it?

Honored Advisor

If Liz wins, she may in fact be the "whitest" person to have ever held the job of POTUS.   Smiley Very Happy

Senior Contributor

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathon Swift

Also from the sage:

"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another."

Senior Contributor

I didn't find the Swift quote I was looking for- to the effect of "it is folly to try to change someone's mind through reason when they didn't arrive at the original opinion by that route."

Honored Advisor

Liz has a high recognizable factor by Democrats 80%, but her popularity does not reflect her recognition.  The reason she is highly recognizable is her claims, insistence and doubling down being a Cherokee Indian.  Her challenge is to explain away using ethnic identity to get "minority goodies" college, political ect.    Those on the Left are offended by her antics, to people like me it reinforces our opinion of her.  At any rate, if she`s the Dem nominee, I wouldn`t see her as any greater or less threat to the GOP holding the white house in 2020.

Senior Contributor

To reiterate-

she is the archenemy of the banksters and thus a phony issue needed to be sown among the Useful Idiots.

I wouldn't be surprised if their operators monitor ag forum for insights into the mental processes of the UIs.

Senior Contributor

Grandpa.......If you think anyone is monitoring these AG sites.......You have got to be smoking some very serious weed  !!!!!!!

Honored Advisor

So you really believe that "president Liz" will stick it to the Banksters with the same veracity that Trump fights the swamp and border security?  I got a bridge I`ll sell ya.   Oh, I know she`ll tax the BTO down the road and get even for you, but I seriously doubt Jamie Dimond, Rockefeller, Corzine and Rothschilds lose any sleep over Elizabeth Warren in the white house one day....that`s tiddley winks to them.   BTW John D Rockefeller amassed his wealth during a period of 70% and 90% tax brackets, so I doubt his heirs worry about a "Elizabeth Warren" Great White Hope.

Senior Advisor

Just another rich white who wants to play santa claus. She's your girl if you want to grow Almighty Big Government. She's as rich as the banksters and isn't about to give any of it up.