Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Liz v. Thumper

7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Liz v. Thumper

She has the heart of a lioness, but I do fear for her.

While the people who will decide the election will be considerably less susceptible to anything akin to Hillary Derangement Syndrome, she is going to drive the INCELS, Qers, Taliban types absolutely crazy.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

I take it you two have GBTQ tendencies.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Did anyone ask her how she planned to motor around in air force one while not burning any fossil fuel?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I don't believe she plays golf.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I thought same sex marriage was legal in this country.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I don't believe she plays golf.) 

I believe she used to play golf and was a member of several private golf resorts and flew around playing at many exclusive golf clubs.  Then when she was 22 and finishing a round of golf at an exclusive golf club, she had an experience that only wingnut liberals would believe, er recognize.  She was visibly pregnant and the club director told her that her membership would be transferred to someone else.  She lost her exclusive golf club membership because she was pregnant!!

The club director was Native American, so Warren then started plotting way's that she could take benefits away from deserving Native Americans.

Years later when she was recalling this story, she said she shot a round of 65; her playing partners later verified that she did shoot a 65 ... over par for a score of 137, Warren still is adamant that she shot a 65.

Now, she still flies around a lot, just like your average global warming activists and 1%er does.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Once elected she will sign an executive order outlawing golf because of all of the fossil fuels it requires to manufacture golf balls. That is unless they are manufactured in china. If you use chinese golf balls you're cool.