cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lizz

From whatI was able to find it didn't coe up until her most recent employer used the information. She was through college and law school in the time it took you to get through high school.  A well known prodigy.

 

You obviously know nothing of her biography.  It's worth researching.  Inspirational up from humble roots American dream stuff.  The kind of thing real conservtives used to laud and admire before turning over the reins to a committee of oligarchs and  high clergy.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Lizz

I'm sure you would have been insulted and would have told them to go to the devil right???? You are becoming a real santimonious POS!
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Lizz


@bruce MN wrote:

From whatI was able to find it didn't coe up until her most recent employer used the information. She was through college and law school in the time it took you to get through high school.  A well known prodigy.

 

You obviously know nothing of her biography.  It's worth researching.  Inspirational up from humble roots American dream stuff.  The kind of thing real conservtives used to laud and admire before turning over the reins to a committee of oligarchs and  high clergy.


You mean the high medicine man. She used the Native Americans as her personal crutch.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Lizz


@schnurrbart wrote:
I'm sure you would have been insulted and would have told them to go to the devil right???? You are becoming a real santimonious POS!

She the one that claimed Native American status, it is not something I assigned to her.

Re: Lizz

As don asked...her crutch to acheive what?  We know where you are going.  You just aren't giving us anything other than some abstract and  deeply prejudiced presumption.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Lizz


@bruce MN wrote:

As don asked...her crutch to acheive what?  We know where you are going.  You just aren't giving us anything other than some abstract and  deeply prejudiced presumption.


It's clear Bruce, she thought life would be easier as a Native American. That is why she listed herself as a Native American. What is it John always says......an attempt to deceive....

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Lizz

The government does not provide financial benefits directly to individuals simply on the basis of ethnicity. However, certain treaties establish provisions for mineral rights and long-term payments, which the federal government must maintain with the tribes. Read more: Native American Government Benefits | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5583390_native-american-government-benefits.html#ixzz1tj6GilZu Almost all benefits come from the tribes one belongs to and NOT the federal govt. if the tribe accepts that you qualify and it is a recognized tribe, then you are eligible for whatever the tribe gives its members.