cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Lois Lerner redux

Yea, it wasn't lerner that ordered the IRS to target Republicans it was obama, now senile joe has ordered the IRS targeting of certain taxpayers.

Why doesn't old senile joe release his taxes, you know - the ones that included the proceeds from "10% held by H for the big guy" and all the other kick backs that senile joe received via his under the table pay for play.

You didn't have this nonsense when Trump was in charge.

9 Replies
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Release his taxes? Tell me .....

"Nonsense, release his taxes"?  You're skating on thin ice there, buddy.  When did trump ever release his taxes?  That's right, he never did.  You want to know why he didn't, because it would be used as evidence in the tax fraud case against him and he knows it. 

As for Obama, you got any proof for your unsubstantiated allegation?  That's right, you don't.

It's nonsense alright, just like you.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

bruce MN
Advisor

What did that former Rove mouthpiece GOP President right before Obama who no one here seems to remember say...

”Elections bring capital.” Or something like that.

Dennison made a science out of EO’s aimed at stymying and disarming.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

What did that former Rove mouthpiece GOP President right before Obama who no one here seems to remember say...

”Elections bring capital.” Or something like that.

Dennison made a science out of EO’s aimed at stymying and disarming.

RJ will undoubtedly come in and point out your deflection.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Told ya.

Bootstrap tuggers having to put in overtime defending The Oligarchy.

As I've noted- generally when you try to explain to a MAGA that a billion is a thousand millions, they get the thousand yard stare then change the subject.

BTW, as I noted, the material could have come from any number of sources. Although apparently my speculation that Russia having been rooting around in our government networks for almost a year might be a good place to look was dismissed with prejudice.

That was thouroughly dismissed by Our Sammy (L- Moscow).

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well according to you they were rooting around in our country long before Trump took office. And then you have that bribe from the moscow mayor's wife to Hunter Biden......Sargent Schultz media shows no interest.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(As I've noted- generally when you try to explain to a MAGA that a billion is a thousand millions, they get the thousand yard stare then change the subject.)

A couple of "MAGA's" brian williams & mara gay - the thousand yard stare champs.

[“Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over, I feel like a $1 million check would be life-changing for people. Yet he wasted it all on ads and STILL LOST.”

“It’s an incredible way of putting it,” Williams gushed.

“It’s an incredible way of putting it. It’s true,” Gay agreed.]

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Liberals don't have math as a strong suit. Most conservatives can do math in their heads....liberals cannot even make change right at a McDonalds.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Math has been canceled. Math is now racist. Would love to see how Bruce would react if he handed the clerk a 2o dollar bill for a 5 dollar order and she handed him 3 dollars in change.