cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Looking on the bright side about reparations

Finally come to the conclusion that the idea of reparations are total crap. Kudos.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I prefer the Farm Bill For All.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Obviously not impressed by the math.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You were saying it will never happen.  Now you're doing the math and justifying.

I see no reason why people who feel reparations are justified can't start a pool and voluntarily contribute.  I'm sure you'll kick in 18%.   

lol

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

doubtful that total losers that type on this forum with 20-30 posts a day can come up with the $36000 even for a husband and wife.

Maybe borrow from your successful brothers?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

doubtful that total losers that type on this forum with 20-30 posts a day can come up with the $36000 even for a husband and wife.

Maybe borrow from your successful brothers?

I think most people that favor reparations aren't really thinking that it will be them paying it.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Lol.

I assume the vast majority of people favoring reparations would be on the receiving end.

bruce MN
Advisor

There’s the sticker.  Keeping it whole was what them staying silent as the shot at authoritarianism was undertaken. 

Having failed, boardroom and gentleman’s club cigar lounge conversations seem to have begun to change that.

It was a one shot deal. Left now to a movement becoming similar to those Japanese soldiers they’d find in the caves and the jungle for a couple of decades after the war. Still randomly dangerous, but void of organization or command.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Being entirely guided by feelings they are unlikely to present much of a serious extemporaneous threat, other than to random victims.

The latter part is how they're most likely to undermine the cause.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

BTW, reverse median and average.