cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Looks like only the adults were left in the room

11 Replies

Hey GTO,

Don't happen to know anybody who wants a couple of tickets for U2 in EL Sunday night, do you?

Weather looks good.

Senior Contributor

Re: Looks like only the adults were left in the room

how could they be losers--they didnt run and hide like the dumocrats in ind and wisc did they--bet this locks your starter oh not so great--or are you still running from me --typical dumocrat run baby run--

Senior Contributor

Re:I wish I lived closer

If I the concert was closer Nox I would be very interested.   Have you tried selling them on Ebay or a similar venue?   I would think there would be a demand for U2 but who knows with the current economic problems. 

Re: Re:I wish I lived closer

We can probably unload them although since this is a reschedulre from last year's cancellation it isn't sold out.

If anybody wants to join us you're welcome, on us- we've had the things for 2 years so it is a deeply sunk cost.

Advisor

Re: Re:I wish I lived closer

Have a great time.

Raise one up for all of the kids in the Middle East and Central Asia if they happen to do Bullet the Blue Sky.

Senior Contributor

GTO, it is called political theater and is a ploy used to try and win concessions and get one's way.   Funny you didn't use the same subject line when Wisconsin Dems not only left the room but the entire state.  One has to admire your consistency.

Senior Contributor

And which republican first employed the "leave the scene" move?????

Senior Contributor

"And which republican first employed the "leave the scene" move?????"

I'm curious so I'll bite Tom.  Which one?

I'm not condoning the actions of Cantor and I believe Kyl.   I'm simply pointing out that both sides do this and it is disingenuous to only complain about one party when they do it.   We have seen the very same one sided claims by both Dems and Repubs on this site.

For example Repubs refuse to allow a Dem POTUS appointees come up for a vote and Dems whine.  Then Dems will refuse to allow a Repub POTUS appointees to come up for a vote and Repubs will whine.

Senior Contributor

Re: Hey GTO,

Thanks, Nox, I don't, and they aren't my brand!