cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Looks like some republicans are ...

Looks like some republicans are starting to break ranks in their vaccine boycott.  Republican Billy Long of Missouri was on NPR this morning promoting vaccination.  He's even been campaigning among his constituents to encourage them to get vaccinated.  I guess when you start seeing your constituents start filling up the hospitals it changes your perspective.

And then there was Mitch McConnell a few weeks ago, who said unequivocally " Kentuckians, get vaccinated".

12 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Looks like some republicans are ...

ACX66895171
Senior Contributor

Even Hannity urged people to get vaccinated. Who'd have thunk it
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Absolutely no doubt that some polling indicated this was hurting them so they rushed some of the team out to create (im)plausible deniability.

Of course it will have little impact on the cult. 

But they can claim they’ve washed their hands of the matter.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well heh heh, we should all know what`s reeeeally going on here they (the nazistic communists) want to bait a truth teller like Tucker or Hannity into saying "DON`T GET THE VACCINE!!!!"  well some goofball who isn`t busy looking for a bakery that won`t make him a gay wedding cake will claim "Tucker tooooold me not to get the vaccine and now I`m sick with Covid...boo hoo hoo I`m suing because he practiced medicine WITHOUT a license!!!!"  ...no one so far is stupid enough to take that bait. 

Look, if you want, get the vaccine, then if you get Covid sue Dr Fauci.   All us freedom lovers want is to be left alone.  BTW I pray the vaccine is safe, as my Wife and Kids have taken it.   

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

If you just want to be left alone BA, take your àss off of here, and hermit yourself up where the rest of us don’t have to listen to your BS.

You could spend your day, listening to “The Greatest of Rush” tapes, to further the infection of that frontal lobe of yours.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Why should BA leave. He is one of the smartest and best posters on this site. And we want you here because you are the face of the dem party. The best way to defeat a liberal is to let them talk. The only way to defeat a conservative is to shut him up.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA is one of the most popular posters here of all time. Karen and the BT's, not so much, outside of the doofus twins and little ricky.

Hey Karen, do you understand at all why the nom de plume "karen" fits you so well?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@ACX66895171 wrote:
Even Hannity urged people to get vaccinated. Who'd have thunk it

And you guys are such followers of Hannity.  Never cared for the guy.

bruce MN
Advisor

It must be doing some good in NY Rick