cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Looks like we may get 200k out

by midnight on the 31st. Operation ongoing.

Now it will be the FOX News line- those Afghan men are coming to rape your livestock and stampede your women.

5 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Looks like we may get 200k out

The President did a nice job standing up to the FOX/GOP gaslighting complex this afternoon. 

Needs to continue to point out:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DebraTdmbg/status/1431012870649753603/photo/1

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Hey, it's worth a try there bruceQ, the hypocrat winger winger's might buy it...but I have to ask, were you "instructed" to say that?

Senile joe:  I would have implemented the withdrawal in a competent manner but for Trump this and that, so my complete disaster of a withdrawal that I implemented and undertook has gotta be Trump's fault - will you hypocrat winger winger's back me up because even the hypocrat winger's see through this nonsense and know it's all on me because I guess I'm President?

And trust me, I'll do to the taliban & ISIS what I did to cream corn.  Now I have a nap meeting to get to....for real.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Forgot to add, "We're going private now" [cameras continue rolling, microphone silent, lips still moving].

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Old Joe is going to go to his grave as the most incompetent President in history!

r3020
Senior Advisor

We'll get out who ever the taliban says we can have out. Terrorist included.