cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Lets hear from Joe.....

Agree 100%. This thing needs to be run to it’s end.

Start by bringing in those GOP Senators who agreed with U.S. policy on Shorkin when it all went down.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Lord forgive them

@BA Deere wrote:

Are you praying for Canuck? Smiley Very Happy

You do realize that studies show the only thing prayer does is help the person doing the praying just as meditation does.  So anyone praying for me is just being selfish because it is only helping them.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So why would you care if helping them cost you, nothing? Wouldn't denying them of that help be selfish of you?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Did hannity or rush or fake news tell you that? Tell me, are you happy that trump is trying to cut SS and Medicare? You’re worried about abortion but not after they are born. School lunches? Cut’em! Mining in the National parks?  Who cares? Don’t need no stinkin’ clean parks, water or air. Those things costs our buds, the rich guys money!!  Don’t care what trump does!! Next stop dictator trump, dear leader!!  Good luck with that!  Sad to see some things, like a box of rocks, never change!!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Hello Dave!!

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yo!!!

Sorry about telling you over breakfast that I was done with this stuff. I lied, so sue me.

Took a couple months off and then couldn't resist.

Hope you and yours are doing well.

Dale and Mrs. doing OK?

We're well, other than apparently having forgotten how much work a new pup is. Hope she starts sleeping though the night soon.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

This year was the 47th march for life event.

march

r3020
Senior Advisor

More than 1/2 of all gun violence is suicide. Choice. Every abortion takes place with no choice given to the unborn human. And then on top of that the dems want to take a choice away from women who choose to defend themselves from rapist and muggers. Of course if you are willing to be lead by a black face wearing racist who is close family friends with murderous dictator fidel castro you're willing to be lead by anything.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Canuck.   ElCheapo didn`t admit to praying for you, I don`t know what god, gods or goddesses that he`s selfishly praying to.   Maybe since you`re a liberal, he doesn`t have to pray for you    Smiley Happy

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

BA as usual, you are wrong again.

I pray for all here...republican, democrats, liberals, conseratives,

Those that crazy, and those that

Are sane, I even pray for you !