cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here lisien to this from Rush!!!

This is what`s REALLY going on with this deal!!!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/07/01/j_christian_adams_tells_us_why_lynch_met_with_clinton_a...

Damned Democrats are so corrupt they`ll support Hillary regardless of whatever she is acused, indicted or convicted of!

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Here lisien to this from Rush!!!

No one is going to listen to that big FAT, pill popping,  sloberrring, rabid, human barrow.

It would be like self water boarding.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Listen to the guest Rush is talking to, J Christian Adams.  Hillary is the big winner with this Lynch deal, conservatives basically better hope Lynch stays on the job.

You`ll vote for Hil regardless, if they dug up her basement and found dead children...you`re a loyal Democrat.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I dont care if he is interviweing CHER, I will not listen to that 2 legged SWINE !

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Loretta

Aint that the truth!

bruce MN
Advisor

On the 2nd and 4td count there would be no possibility of you, or anyone anywhere knowing that as she has never been either.  With a list as long as there one would almost think something would have stuck. Living in anticipation has to be tiring. The one big wrong that she is unquestionably quilty of is having been party to and supportive of the rotting away of the Drmocrat Party over the last 25 years or so, as laid out so succinctly by Mr. Black in the link you helped me out with earlier. 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: What Frau Schlickmeister thinks.....

image.jpeg

jleithliter1961
Frequent Contributor

Do you REALLY give credence to rushbo?  I didn't think ANYONE did any more.  He is just conservative afternoon comic relief!!