cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Lori Loughlin

and hubby, who undoubtedly spent more on their defense lawyers than the bribes and fines combined. 

Were making noises about a big gotcha of some form of prosecutorial misconduct*.

Now doing a quick guilty plea because the 'rona will keep them out of having to do jail time.

This is highly pertinent since our nation is being crushed by a couple rich kids whose Dad's bought their way into elite colleges. And white collar criminals with good lawyers.

*the system is rife with prosecutorial misconduct although in 99% of cases it is people who you'd vote to convict anyway.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Lori Loughlin

Why is it not one person on the receiving end of the college bribes been charged?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That, like many things, is only true inside the echo chamber.

You ought to get out more.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The Loughlins could`ve spent 20 yrs in prison over this, I guess I had no idea it was that big of deal and assumed that sort of thing always went on.  When the government does it, it`s okay like putting their thumb on the scale as to who gets into Harvard and Stanford ...that`s "perfectly fine" a parent that uses their own money doing the SAME thing and the hammer falls. 

I suppose it`s like a cop watching cars go by 64 mph all day everyday and then one morning decides to enforce the 55mph limit. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Name one. What was the punishment?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It's neat how you can direct everything back to your tds.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Rick Singer, UT Tennis coach, USC sailing coach

I'm fascinated by the suck up, kick down psychology of The Base.

Generally, people who make a lot of money any way they can are golden, people who garner authority through expertise are communists.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Down on their luck white males get Real Victim status.